• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Don't really know if its correct to post this here, but this is TheHossUSMC, a YouTuber that I follow and he's a Veteran like a lot of us are. He made this speech at a gathering (forgot the name) and I felt that a video like this should be shared, spread, and even go viral, because of how awesome it is! Show some love for an average American wanting an even better America! Government Tyranny - YouTube

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I saw the length of the vid and didn't think I'd be able to finish the whole thing but I definitely did and I agreed with damn near everything he said, thanks for the post.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Don't really know if its correct to post this here, but this is TheHossUSMC, a YouTuber that I follow and he's a Veteran like a lot of us are. He made this speech at a gathering (forgot the name) and I felt that a video like this should be shared, spread, and even go viral, because of how awesome it is! Show some love for an average American wanting an even better America! Government Tyranny - YouTube

You just click the little video icon in the post window and paste the url link.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    WOW!!! He hit the nail square on the head, GOD bless him for speaking his mind and the thoughts of so many of us. That's exactly the type of person we need running this country! However my question is this - Will we really stand up to our government though? We sure can talk the talk though, cant we. I mean seriously, how many of us will leave our family, our house and our job behind to go on a crusade against the government to ensure our way of life? In all honesty, as Americans we have become saturated with the ease of convenience, and the lack of motivation within ourselves. What will it take before things get so bad we get off our assess and do something about it? Things have been F'ed in this country for some time now, yet we do little other than post on forums, make Utube vids, and debate issues with friends and family members. TheHossUSMC has the right idea and great intentions IMHO, but when will America say enough is enough and organize together as American citizens to fight for what's right? Sadly, as the things going on here in this country right now hasn't spurred any type of actual reaction, I'm not to sure that day will ever come.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    WOW!!! He hit the nail square on the head, GOD bless him for speaking his mind and the thoughts of so many of us. That's exactly the type of person we need running this country! However my question is this - Will we really stand up to our government though? We sure can talk the talk though, cant we. I mean seriously, how many of us will leave our family, our house and our job behind to go on a crusade against the government to ensure our way of life? In all honesty, as Americans we have become saturated with the ease of convenience, and the lack of motivation within ourselves. What will it take before things get so bad we get off our assess and do something about it? Things have been F'ed in this country for some time now, yet we do little other than post on forums, make Utube vids, and debate issues with friends and family members. TheHossUSMC has the right idea and great intentions IMHO, but when will America say enough is enough and organize together as American citizens to fight for what's right? Sadly, as the things going on here in this country right now hasn't spurred any type of actual reaction, I'm not to sure that day will ever come.

It won't happen until liberty is lost. We are frogs in a pot and the water temp has been getting warmer for 100 years.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    I agree completely, the general public talks about wanting to make massive change but few ever really go out of their way to actually do something... the rest of us want to do it, but then we remember we have bills to pay and people to take care of, which dampers the resolve that we should have. I'll admit, im one of those people and I would really want to go out and do something (other than voting and all that stuff)... BUT if I cant for whatever reason, I suppose the next best thing to do is help and support those who DO go out on the "crusade" for our country. Although as of late, ive been more and more "attachment free"... and also, I use to just watch from the side lines on whats happening in this country, but now im getting to the point where im legitimately tired of whats been going on to the point that ill probably volunteer for any "crusades" lol

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Personally I'm fed up with what's taking place in our country today. Our government is over run with greed, tyranny, back door politics, deception and personal agendas. In a country where economic turmoil takes a back seat to how a senator exspresses his view on rape, I guess I shouldn't expect anything better. GOD forbid the day comes when we have to actually stand up and fight to preserve our way of life, our rights and our beliefs, but if it does I pray that I'm willing and able to do so.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Personally I'm fed up with what's taking place in our country today. Our government is over run with greed, tyranny, back door politics, deception and personal agendas. In a country where economic turmoil takes a back seat to how a senator exspresses his view on rape, I guess I shouldn't expect anything better. GOD forbid the day comes when we have to actually stand up and fight to preserve our way of life, our rights and our beliefs, but if it does I pray that I'm willing and able to do so.
    I'm with you all the way on that, Brother!!! "Hope for the best, expect the worst" - words i live by... i hope this country sorts its ass out... but if the time comes to where, We The People, need to TAKE our country back, then ill make sure im ready and willing to do my part

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM, brother. Obama has the majority of the female vote now, "thanks Aiken". He has bought the Latino vote with his B.S amnesty policy, and he's basically garunteed all of the black vote "obviously". Where does that leave the rest of us?

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM, brother. Obama has the majority of the female vote now, "thanks Aiken". He has bought the Latino vote with his B.S amnesty policy, and he's basically garunteed all of the black vote "obviously". Where does that leave the rest of us?

good points i havent factored that in yet.... holy shit thats critical indeed! lol this m*****f****r... not to mention hes effectively trying to make it that active duty military cant vote (something to that effect)

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Check out Freedom Works. They're trying to organize people and use the same 'community organizing' tactics that OZippy used to get elected, but using them to foster freedom. They came up with 12 party platform planks for the GOP. The GOP adopted 11 of the 12. And the one the GOP didn't adopt (elimination of the DoEd) they got some give on (adoption of school voucher programs). We need to turn this ship around, but it's not going to turn on a dime. Just keep holding the wheel hard over and she'll come around in a bit. Just don't let go of the wheel, don't stop paying attention. Things have gotten this bad because we've stopped watching what the polly-tic-ians are doing. And we don't get much help from the (alleged) news media. They've stopped reporting years ago. They've lost sight of the reason we were given a free press, which was to be a watchdog on government, to blow the whistle when they started to steal our freedoms. But they've become cheeleaders (and slutty ones at that, given how they give in to the freedom thieves) for the thefts of our freedoms. But it's up to us, it's up to 'we the people' to turn things around. When we don't pay attention, we get the leaders we deserve. That's how we got the Empty Suit at 1600.

Long story short, don't expect a solution from DC. It has to come from us. We have to push them to do what needs to be done. To do the right thing. But if we just sit on the sofa and watch American Idiot-with-a-voice, we'll just go downhill from here.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    ( And we don't get much help from the (alleged) news media. They've stopped reporting years ago. They've lost sight of the reason we were given a free press, which was to be a watchdog on government, to blow the whistle when they started to steal our freedoms. )
    Depends on who you are really, for instance - We keep hearing about Aiken, he's everywhere and hurting the GOP. Another example is how Romney/Ryan are continuously slammed on healthcare and abortion "now escalated to women's rights". Yet how often have we seen Biden's racial reference to "Gonna put ya"ll back in chains" on the news? Or how about how Obama dodges the issues of the economy, like the unemployment rate or the poverty rate? Pretty one sided if you ask me.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Or how all the MSM types were crowing about how OBlamerCare would "improve access to health care". Run the numbers, look at Medicare, and see what that will do. Heck, they even went along with the utterly ridiculous claim that it would 'lower the deficit'. That was laughably false, yet no one in the MSM called them on it.

Long and short of it is, we have to find out for ourselves. The 'news' folks won't bother with things like facts or truth.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    It won't happen until liberty is lost. We are frogs in a pot and the water temp has been getting warmer for 100 years.

^^^What he said. People will not revolt until they've REALLY started losing liberty. I think the first state to officially and openly nullify the fed gov would be Arizona. They are beyond pissed at the Ovomit administration, and one of their state reps recently said, "The Obama administration has declared war on Arizona". Oh and I haven't watched the vid yet, just fyi. I have to wait till I can sit down by my computer.

Top Bottom