• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I actually think the general thrust of this piece is correct, but I would have a few quibbles.

Probably the most efficient way to do all of this is to have group meals, realistically. A group of people would have the job of cooking for everyone else. Minimal ingredients makes sense, but I'd offer some vegetables and fruits for the sake of health. Maybe have them put in the work to grow their own.

Drug screenings will really only find if they've been smoking marijuana, pretty much everything else will likely exit their system unless it's a daily test, which could get prohibitively expensive. I'm definitely in favor of more access to birth control, but we probably need to import some of the long term birth control for men places like India have discovered. I think big pharma wouldn't probably like that much.

Removing someone's right to vote I think is generally bullshit and I mean that without exception. Including oneself in the political process is a duty of being an America citizen.
    Target Sports

Top Bottom