Out in the wild

No not mine, yet

9D48A463-28FB-438C-A802-BF81A61A2353_zpsr6h6m00m.jpg

Wild West

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    G'Town
    I'm not a Glock fan by any means, but this is the only one that might possibly....maybe...probably not...... get me to cross over to the ugly plastic gun side.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Hickok45 likes it - I'd like to shoot one but won't be getting one

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Starting to hear mumbles and grumbles about issues with magazines not wanting to seat properly! Supposedly Glock has told a few people "it's a break in issue" but only time will tell!

sent from wait...where am I!?

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I have a Shield, not sure I will get this one. Maybe. I have other Glocks, and I carry my 19 every day even though I have the Shield. My G19 is my favorite and it is the one I trust the most. So I will probably continue to carry it.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I bought one of these yesterday. I like the feel and the balance. I will probably take it to the range this weekend and give it a test run.

I am a die hard 1911 man. Have been since I first got to use one while in the Army back in 1968. I have about 15 at home in the safe. I have also owned a few larger model Glocks and have competed with them. I never found a Glock that I felt comfortable shooting. The Glock 42 and 43 are an exception.
    Two weeks ago I purchased a bi-tone Springfield XDs 4.0 on line. Not real happy with the way it feels. I like the Glock 42, but I wanted a larger bullet. Same as about half the country it seems. The 43 fills that gap. I hate "Tupperware" guns in general, but I appreciate a product that fills my needs.

I do not mean to hurt the feelings of you poly gun guys, but my favorite handguns are 1911s and mid 70s S&W revolvers. These guns have earned their place in history. That being said, if someone told me I could only have one gun to protect me and my family, it would be a Glock 19. They seem to run forever.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    We got a G43 in yesterday.......I like it, but haven't shot it. Will probably shoot it depending on who buys it.....

I did shoot a friends Shield last night and have shot TXDARKHORSE361's Shield. Nice pistol....nice shooter....

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Well, won't get to shoot it, a customer from San Antonio just bought it.........$449.99....

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    Well, won't get to shoot it, a customer from San Antonio just bought it.........$449.99....
    Best price I've seen so far! I always see your place when we go to Rockport, but always too busy with family activities. Need to stop by one of these days.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Blucore

They were lucky when they ordered other pistols from glock and had three of them. I bought the last one, they hid it.

Only sigs,toyota, and ak's allowed.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Give it time,price should drop down once the hype calms. I'm thinking probably about $399.

I think the last time I went into Nagel's they were selling a used 42 for $375, and they tend to be high on prices. The 43 will get there within a year or two.

Top Bottom