ARJ Defense ad

Glenn 'Flem' Flemmings (EX- Red Jacket) new site, updates on status.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Ya'll are a hoot....have any of you actually MET any of 'em? Stephanie is as nice a person as you'd want to meet, and goes out of her way to take care of their customers - and her Dad even more so. Can't speak to the others, but RJF has built a pretty solid business over the years - and Will is the first to tell you that SOG's is a PITA to film, but they've also brought a lot of new business to their doors.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Ya'll are a hoot....have any of you actually MET any of 'em? Stephanie is as nice a person as you'd want to meet, and goes out of her way to take care of their customers - and her Dad even more so. Can't speak to the others, but RJF has built a pretty solid business over the years - and Will is the first to tell you that SOG's is a PITA to film, but they've also brought a lot of new business to their doors.

I met will. Seemed alright

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

Don't get butt-hurt over it. No one is saying they are not nice people. Good people do stupid shit and these guys seem to do it on a regular basis.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Don't get butt-hurt over it. No one is saying they are not nice people. Good people do stupid shit and these guys seem to do it on a regular basis.

Huh? Who's butt hurt? Certainly I'm not - I'm just amused at the ongoing jumpin' on a guy that's worked his ass off to build a business, got lucky enough to get some hollywood dumbasses to want to film 'em, and watchin' everyone get all upset because they go along with their stupidity, laughing all the way to the bank!

Top Bottom