• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    baboon,

Every time that I see the rioters, looters, arsonists & other just plain CRIMINALS doing felonious things on TV, I wish that I still had my PROWLER FOUL'R & could use it on the CREEPS.
    (Hit someone in the torso & while it won't kill, it will make you WISH that you were for DAYS. ---- YES, I got hit once in training. = HURTS LIKE H. -You end up with a doughnut shaped 5" bruise for 2-3 weeks.)

One dark night in SEP 2002 at Ft Drum, I'm convinced that having the "bean-bag gun" saved me a severe beating, if not being killed, when a 350# "drugged up" thug came at me with a 4-foot piece of 2x4.
    (Knocked him FLAT, so it was really easy to handcuff the creep & transport him.)

yours, satx
    Prowler Fouler that’s old school!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Prowler Fouler that’s old school!

baboon,

YEP.. But NOT as "old school" as I am. = GEORGE F. CAKE CO. in Dallas used to sell them.
    (VERY inobtrusive for the public to look at, as it looked like a long flashlight BUT very effective in dealing with violent mental subjects, drunk/doped-up toughs & other similar "problem children".)
    Note: I gave mine to a VaABC agent because she kept getting whipped in bar brawls.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Hey, an excuse to purchase another gun! Or better yet, include the tennis ball launchers for the ARs. Train your pet to fetch and teach rioters to stay the heck out of Texas!

Aus_Schwaben,

BETTER YET have the various LE agencies purchase & USE 12 gauge "bean bag" rounds for their riot-guns to disburse crowds of violent looters, arsonists & other criminals. = NOT lethal but those "bags of birdshot" REALLY STING.
    OR
    We COULD take a page out of the Israeli Defense Guide & start using DM/DG gas on violent crowds.
    (DM/DG is a NON-LETHAL RIOT CONTROL GAS that causes "immediate vomiting as well as involuntary urination & defecation", with just ONE whiff.)

ONLY the most "hardcore" of rioters will continue their unlawful actions after "losing their lunch" & "with a pants load".

yours, satx

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hopefully Texas makes it legal to shoot rioters with 40 mm non-lethal rounds
    I've done that. Its exhilarating!

And they are less lethal. Legally speaking they can still put your eye out, at least.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    T

This is Texas. I killed 50, yes, fifty 75-90 pound pigs in a large corral trap when I worked for the city. Took 3 trips to get them all to the field I dumped them in on this section of property. I was concerned about how much stench the rotting carcasses would cause.

I shouldn’t have. 3 days later I went back to check and coyotes and vultures had eliminated them to nothing more than bloody spots in the field.
    So what are you saying, you know a field one can use?

Asking for axxe

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Aus_Schwaben,

BETTER YET have the various LE agencies purchase & USE 12 gauge "bean bag" rounds for their riot-guns to disburse crowds of violent looters, arsonists & other criminals. = NOT lethal but those "bags of birdshot" REALLY STING.
    OR
    We COULD take a page out of the Israeli Defense Guide & start using DM/DG gas on violent crowds.
    (DM/DG is a NON-LETHAL RIOT CONTROL GAS that causes "immediate vomiting as well as involuntary urination & defecation", with just ONE whiff.)

ONLY the most "hardcore" of rioters will continue their unlawful actions after "losing their lunch" & "with a pants load".

yours, satx
    Austin city council threw a fit over the use of beanbag less-lethal rounds during the 2020 riots. So the chicken-shit chief severely curtailed their use.

Our hands are being tied and our neck is about to be put in a noose.

Open this link. Read the document. This is Cesar's (Baby Che) darling. This WILL be what APD is saddled with. We already have NO DWI unit, the traffic unit is gutted, CVE is gutted or disbanded, we are losing 15-20 officers a month and IF an academy happens it will be small and trained only to get a TCOLE basic PO licence, not intermediate as in the past (which won't end well)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Hey, an excuse to purchase another gun! Or better yet, include the tennis ball launchers for the ARs. Train your pet to fetch and teach rioters to stay the heck out of Texas!
    Late 60’s there was a device for the M-16 that launched a donut shaped less than lethal device. There is a guy on gun broker that has them. With 3D printers cheap one could possibly make the project.

I thought about buying one, but I lack a retro A-1 upper for my gun.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Golf balls would hit nice and hard, and launchers are available everywhere! They are still 'less lethal', just maybe not much!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Austin city council threw a fit over the use of beanbag less-lethal rounds during the 2020 riots. So the chicken-shit chief severely curtailed their use.

Our hands are being tied and our neck is about to be put in a noose.

Open this link. Read the document. This is Cesar's (Baby Che) darling. This WILL be what APD is saddled with. We already have NO DWI unit, the traffic unit is gutted, CVE is gutted or disbanded, we are losing 15-20 officers a month and IF an academy happens it will be small and trained only to get a TCOLE basic PO licence, not intermediate as in the past (which won't end well)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    That is some shit right there.

Top Bottom