ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I had an eccentric friend, back in the late 70s he put a typical pickup brush guard on his 2 door Buick.
    He was an older guy, and actually had some property, so I guess he needed it.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    T
    To much bio hazard that taxpayers have to pay for the cleanup.

While I don’t have a belt fed 7.62, I do have a 40 round stick mag & 50 round H&K drum for the G3K!!
    This is Texas. I killed 50, yes, fifty 75-90 pound pigs in a large corral trap when I worked for the city. Took 3 trips to get them all to the field I dumped them in on this section of property. I was concerned about how much stench the rotting carcasses would cause.

I shouldn’t have. 3 days later I went back to check and coyotes and vultures had eliminated them to nothing more than bloody spots in the field.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Hopefully Texas makes it legal to shoot rioters with 40 mm non-lethal rounds

baboon,

Every time that I see the rioters, looters, arsonists & other just plain CRIMINALS doing felonious things on TV, I wish that I still had my PROWLER FOUL'R & could use it on the CREEPS.
    (Hit someone in the torso & while it won't kill, it will make you WISH that you were for DAYS. ---- YES, I got hit once in training. = HURTS LIKE H. -You end up with a doughnut shaped 5" bruise for 2-3 weeks.)

One dark night in SEP 2002 at Ft Drum, I'm convinced that having the "bean-bag gun" saved me a severe beating, if not being killed, when a 350# "drugged up" thug came at me with a 4-foot piece of 2x4.
    (Knocked him FLAT, so it was really easy to handcuff the creep & transport him.)

yours, satx

Top Bottom