• ...and so much more!
  • dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I was fine until 55.

I had a badly torn meniscus in my left knee Jan 2023. After arguing with the ortho over what the issue was (he seemed to think he knew better than I did), he finally agreed to order an MRI. While waiting for the MRI order to come through, my appendix ruptured. Ended up having knee surgery 6 weeks after the appendectomy and was walking without a limp, crutch, or cane the next day. Tore my right one just a couple of months back; not nearly as painful. The doc doesn't want to do surgery on this one, just therapy and anti-inflammatories. Walking around actually seems to help it. Spent a few days at the beach a couple of weeks ago. Walking on the sand and swimming felt great.

I've needed +5.50 glasses since elementary school. Started going bald at 23. Fortunately my teeth are still in good shape.
    Reminds me of last year. I broke my left wrist and required a steel plate just 2 weeks prior to my scheduled major abdominal surgery. There's nothing like only having one good arm to help you move when you have 87 staples in your stomach and groin.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Reminds me of last year. I broke my left wrist and required a steel plate just 2 weeks prior to my scheduled major abdominal surgery. There's nothing like only having one good arm to help you move when you have 87 staples in your stomach and groin.
    Ouch.

Top Bottom