• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    I'd add a 28th amendment to balance the budget, and revise the 2nd amendment:

Yes, if we think a convicted felon is safe enough to put back on the street they should have the right to defend themselves as well. Otherwise, why the hell did we release them? Giving them a gun should be a litmus test of sorts regarding whether they're eligible for parole / release.

And also, it still leaves it open to restrict mentally ill persons and children if the states so chose.

I want nukes...
    Capitol Armory ad

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'd add a 28th amendment to balance the budget, and revise the 2nd amendment

In a perfect world, I'd like to see a balanced budget amendment whereby if Congress does not pass a balanced budget by a specific date, then all Representatives' and all Senators' seats are forfeit, national elections to replace them within three months is mandatory, and they cannot run for office again till at least one term has passed.

In the real world, understanding that Congress is completely corrupt, as well as over 40% of them being lawyers, we are unlikely to ever see a balanced budget again and the scumbags will stay in office fat, dumb, happy, and sucking off the public-financed tit for the rest of their lives.

Top Bottom