• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Damn, I used to like Bill Engvall, until I saw that. Now Bill Mahr has been on one of my lists for a real long time, so that crap is nothing new from his pie hole.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Bill Engvall has the usual Fud mentality which is not surprising. Guns is fur huntin'. The left will never have a real debate with any legitimate right wing pro gun person because we will wipe the floor with them. I mean really the US military would use nukes on it's own cities to quell rebellion? The US civilian population can't overthrow a modern army? These statements are lubricous.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    So call me weird, I only watch Fox News...just as most conservative Americans who want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and none of that BS most of the media is blowing out constantly....The rest of the propaganda machine gets the channel change button !

cfell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Hill Country
    started out talking some krud about 'marriage equality'???wth! oh, geez.. sounds like the building could have collapsed...and none would be missed.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    yep.

infact, they kindof defeat their own arguments there.

"No reason for anyone TO have [fully automatic weapons]"
    "The second amendment exists...to protect us from living under tyranny"
    "IT is a fantasy that we could defeat the government with guns .... It [2nd amendment] was written when they [gov't] had muskets, we [citizenry] had muskets"

So now, they have full auto and DDs -- so for the second amendment to make sense, shouldn't we as well?

and maher mentions we have "The F22" weren't these retired recently?

i'm with kyle on this one.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Power grows from the barrel of a gun. In the USA, The People are supposed to hold the power. So really, we should hold the guns too. how does that not make sense to people?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    It's funny how folks who don't exercise some rights are fine with getting rid of them, but suggest the removal of the ones they do use (i.e. the First Amendment) and they will scream bloody murder!

**** 'em! They can have their opinion all they want (I sure as hell have one about them), and they have every right to state it (I spent 25 years guaranteeing it!), but there's nothing to say any of us have to agree with them! Heck, we are just as able to disagree with their opinion as they are to spew it!

I want the five minutes of my life back!

Cheers! M2

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    There are so many examples of why Bill Maher is an idiot that it is almost not fair to pick on him since its not kind to make fun of the mentally handicapped.

I mean when Bill Maher makes the statement:
    But its a fantasy, that some how we, if we didnt like the government, could take it over. The government has nuclear weapons and the marine corps and the F22. Are you telling me Bill and Earl are going to take over the government. Its insane because it was written at a time when, you know, you actually could because they had muskets and you had muskets, I mean that doesn't exist any more.

I actually think Bill Maher is on the right track, however to use it as an argument for eliminating the 2nd Amendment is a complete logic fail. If anything it shows that our right to bear arms has been INFRINGED.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Unfortunately, since I spent the past three weeks living in a Marriott; I had a lot of time to watch HBO. I haven't watched Maher's show for years and was reminded why, he's the biggest liberal ***** I've ever seen! I swear the man would probably hob-knob Obama if given the chance. His rhetoric was enough to make any real American puke.

The douche-bag (which is an insult to douche-bags everywhere) probably has never held a gun in his life much less shot one!

Top Bottom