get ready to cry!

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
yeah and while you were paying 5.70 for 50 rounds of 375 mags
@ Oshman's(good Lord that was a long time ago) I was paying $0.18 a gallon for gas!!!
Pre scan bar pricing for sure. These & a box of Western .38 specials came with the NIB Colt Python w 2 inch barrel an old man from work sold me.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
I cried a little today when someone called us to dispose of a gorgeous Walther PPK.... It made me sick having such a cool little gun in my hand and having to send it off to be melted down.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
Aww man, that sucks. Makes you wish you worked for Philly or Detroit sometimes.;) j/k. Still sucks though. No chance of that one making it to GT?

sergeant69

Feb 6, 2016
san marcos tx
when i was a kid Monkey Wards had M1 Garands and such in big wooden barrels with $25 price tags on em. some less some more depending on condition. my grandfather told me when he was a kid every sat his dad gave him a quarter and he had to walk a few miles (he said) barefoot on a dirt road in LA to the store to get a pack lucky strikes and box of .22s
he also said his cousins would shoot doves on the wing with a .22 so ....................i dunno

Reactions: HCS

HCS

Oct 8, 2020
Llano, TX
I remember when primers were .69 cents a hundred back in 1975. I was in high school and had to buy them by the hundred because I couldn't afford a thousand at time back then
besides I only had about 150 rounds of .38 brass to reload back then

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads