• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    May your tour be safe, your health stay topnotch and may God walk with you every step !! And on the lighter side, tote your weapon with you on trips to the john (Latrine, Head, Toilet) It is rumored that in that part of the world they had rather hear a fat boy flatuate than hear a pretty woman sing..... Semper Fi & Thank Yo9u for your service.....

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    God bless and be safe my friend. Thanks for doin what you do. As others have said, if you need anything, even for your family, let us know. William Tecumseh Sherman once said "war is cruelty, there is no use trying to reform it, thr crueler it is, the sooner its over". Take it to 'em

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks for all the kind words, guys. With all the HURRY HURRY, DO IT NOW out processing I've been doing this is the first chance I've had to sit down and check out what has been going on over here. Means a lot to me.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    As said a dozen times send us an addy and we will send what you need. Keep you head up (mentally) and down (physically) and send the pics. Take care of yourself and watch the guys on your left and right. I dont want to have to come over there and kick your arse for not staying out of the way of moving objects.

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Don't know why I never said anything in here till now, but stay safe, watch your 6, and watch out for sand, if that is even possible since the forecast is always sand with a chance of sandy wind.

And if you ever meet a tall skinny as hell white guy that has a nickname of Lurch (he lurches over, simple) hes a good guy to be around but always has something going on in that mind of his.

But give em hell!

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    Situation in Iraq has calmed down a great deal in the last year or so. Think everyone is waiting for the MIL to pull out before ramping up the violence again. Sorry, I'm not sure which branch of service you are with. I've spent the last 20 months over here. Pretty much anywhere in Northern Iraq is soft duty. Central Iraq is quiet right now, we have the 82nd out here. Baghdad and Eastern Iraq are still a little antsy, and the less said about Southern Iraq the better. Pretty much all the bases are well set-up with PXs, multiple DFACs, gyms and fast food joints. No matter where you're assigned you'll have access to high-speed (at least that's what they call it) and AFN-TV. General Order I is pretty much the order of the day for all MIL personnel. If you end up out in Central Iraq drop me a line and perhaps we can come up with a taste of medicinal alcohol to keep away the drearies. Best of luck with your assignment. Your attitude pretty well says it all; you'll have no problem doing well over here!!

Top Bottom