• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    After I made a few quick posts this morning I got pulled aside by my superintendent and informed that I am being deployed short (super short) notice to Iraq and then rushed away to outprocess. I wish I could give you guys more details about it now but OPSEC is a concern and this forum is hardly the place for something like that. :)

Anyway... I hope to have network access at least some of the time while I'm over there, so don't go thinking you've gotten rid of me that easy.

I'm really touched by the outpouring of support I've gotten from my friends in the local community today. I was given a Texas flag to take with me and hang up in Iraq, which I intend to do.

:patriot:

Proud to serve, gentlemen.
    ARJ Defense ad

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    if theres anything you are lacking and could possibly need over there and cannot get it, send me an email with your mailing address there and ill get it to you!! anything as long as the D.O.D. doesnt show up at my house!! and thanks for your service!!!! i sent ya a p.m. good luck over there and its truely been fun jousting here with you!! TS

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Take care and be safe. I don't care what the ass-hats had to say about you on Glock-Talk, you seem like a pretty good guy to me. I'd buy you a beer and a cigar.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Thank You for your service. Post an addy, or PM it to one of us along with a wish list for a care package. We'll send anything but wimmen....but we'll keep 'em warm for ya until you get back.

And if you screw up and "catch one", dammit, I'll kill ya!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    holy shit.
    break a leg man! get that katana wet while your over there! like TR said, send us an addy.

becareful and give em' hell. we will be praying for ya. (yeah yeah a bunch of hocus pocus but every little bit helps)

when you get back drop me a line and i'll work you into our next D&D or rifts game. :)
    you take the fight to the bad guys, and for god's sake dont "catch one" like TR said.

bring me back a mason jar of hostile sand.
    And Thanks!
    o7
    (if you can slip by New Braunfels before you go shoot me a messege and i'll get ya drunk!)
    ----edit----
    TR was talkin about an STD right?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Some guys have all the luck. I volunteered several times and they still don't want any old farts over there. I can shoot good. Put in a good word for me.

Seriously.......... May God bless you and keep you safe!

Flash

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Take care over there. And just so you know when you see them, the camel spiders are not poisonous. Let us know how you're doing if you can.

Top Bottom