• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I've been waiting for someone to start taking these comments literally, word for word.
    And I'm sorry, I'd have to see the statistic of "a lot of [gay] folks" that are for gun rights.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Finding love in another mans hairy asshole is mental disorder.

133501.jpg

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    I'd bet money the majority of homos are anti gun leftys.

Depends on where ya look. Out in Kali and other liberal states/cities, that'd be a safe bet, but in more red areas you'd be dead friggin' wrong. I know quite a few gays that are just as pro-gun if not more-so than some of the people on this site. Hell, one of my gay friends actually plans on moving to Arizona and opening a full-service gun shop and indoor range once he gets his bachelor's in business, even said he'd hire me on if I want in.

IMHO, any of y'all who lump the freaks in San Franciso's gay district in with the majority of gays are just as bad if not worse than the liberals that lump folks like you and me in with the likes of Adam Lanza or that freak that shot Giffords. Not only does it make absolutely no logical sense, but it's flat-out wrong and insulting.

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll
    So since we don't want mentally unstable people gaining access to firearms, you believe homosexuality should prevent gun ownership? That would disenfranchise a lot of folks helping us fight for gun rights...

Well, I'm of the belief that the Founding Fathers did not put ANY exceptions into the 2nd Amendment, even for those with that are "mentally unstable".

"Punish the action, not the tool used to facilitate the action."

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    "Punish the action, not the tool used to facilitate the action."

Yep. I am constantly punishing alcohol... Borderline abuse... Not alcohols fault, mine.

But seriously, it is asinine attempting to take away from all for a chance to keep out of the few peoples hands that shouldn't get them.....

Whether someone enjoys a mans chili ring makes you instable or not is not up to this dumb Texan.
    Although I don't agree with the act.

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    I think it's a FANTASTIC IDEA, let's do it at every embassy!

I would pay good money for the tape of them running that thing up the pole in Saudi & Pakistan. Hell, put me down for any country with more than than 85% Muslim population.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    I think it's a FANTASTIC IDEA, let's do it at every embassy!

I would pay good money for the tape of them running that thing up the pole in Saudi & Pakistan. Hell, put me down for any country with more than than 85% Muslim population.

Better add Dearborn Michigan to that list. Supposedly the largest concentration of Muslims outside the sandbox/Middle East there - or maybe it's just in America, I'll have to check. Either way there's a -lot- of 'em up there, and it shows.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    So since we don't want mentally unstable people gaining access to firearms, you believe homosexuality should prevent gun ownership? That would disenfranchise a lot of folks helping us fight for gun rights...

PC answer:

Trying to mix it into every aspect of life is certainly going to give you the ground you are looking for starting an internet argument.

What I believe:

If it means cutting loose all of the faggot bullshit being presented in front of our children and fucking up our daily lives then sure make into law. Guaranteed there would be a lot less faggots and media attention if it were unacceptable as it once was.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    We're not to happy about this, I knew about it within a couple hours of it being hoisted (from Israeli sources).
    Everybody outside America knows Obama is an idiot, most Israelis are a lot more angry about his silence over 3 teenagers recently kidnapped (including an American citizen), by islamists in Yesha (Judea/Samaria a/k/a 'west bank') than the 'pride' flag.

Eli

I don't know anyone in Israel, but I'm assuming this is just the latest round of pissed off? He's pretty much tried to treat Israel as a red headed step child instead of a trusted ally for years now.

I do find it amazing that he carried places in the last election that I thought had a much stronger Jewish presence.

And I'm sorry, I'd have to see the statistic of "a lot of [gay] folks" that are for gun rights.

I would guess it depends on the region. San Fran, perhaps not. The rest of the country where they face discrimination, I'm guessing they're just as pro gun as the blacks were when the KKK was marching in their neighborhood.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I don't know anyone in Israel, but I'm assuming this is just the latest round of pissed off? He's pretty much tried to treat Israel as a red headed step child instead of a trusted ally for years now.

I do find it amazing that he carried places in the last election that I thought had a much stronger Jewish presence.

There is a HUGE divide in the Jewish community. The vast majority of 'traditional' to 'observant' (or orthodox) Jews are rather right-of-center, but a substantial number of non-observant (to anti-observant) Jews are radical leftists. Many used to be the Joe Lieberman type of liberal, but have become suicidally leftist in recent years. Many don't care at all for the religion, think the State of Israel mistreats 'palestinians' and 'ought to just make peace' - even though the arabs openly state their goal is the destruction of all Jews.
    There are those among the chareidi (literally 'trembling', a/k/a 'ultra-orthodox') that support leftists, primarily for social welfare payments, so they can have 10+ kids and not have to work. They are disliked by most other orthodox, both in America and Israel...

Eli

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Took the bait once but not a second time.

It's just too fun to not play along. :) Besides, the REAL fun is seeing where each tangent spins off to! "Chili ring" was pretty damn funny. I'm trying to figure out if a woman's anus is a "chili ring" too or if it should be "without beans?"

Last edited:

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    It's just too fun to not play along. :) Besides, the REAL fun is seeing where each tangent spins off to! "Chili ring" was pretty damn funny. I'm trying to figure out if a woman's anus is a "chili ring" too or if it should be "without beans?"

Don't read into it too hard. It's not a topic that too many (normal) folks would be willing to debate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom