• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    I had to go to Galveston yesterday and stopped by Patriot Firearms on 61 st.
    super nice guys, one retired Houston Detective the other works for Galveston police dept. Anyway if you're in town might want to stop by and visit with them? They currently can only sell ammo because they are waiting on some paper work on their ffl but, their showroom was fully stocked. (small store front mostly pistols, blackguns that sort of stuff)
    ARJ Defense ad

Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    I utilize the web cams from The Spot and at 37th for surf conditions. Phoebe likes to surf too. I'll be in Galveston this weekend. But I prefer places that are a little classier than The Spot. I'll be at The Poop Deck around lunch time on Saturday. I'll try to drop by Patriot Arms to say hi.

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    If you're stopping by Patriot Arms, and in the mood for some really great Italian food, stop at Mario's on 61st, right across the street. My wife works there, she's the best waitress they have. Ask for Debi...

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    I went in there Saturday, it's a great shop with very friendly folks. They got their paperwork done, so they are able to transfer weapons now. Bill said they got pretty much cleaned out, sold about 40 guns in the last week. :patriot: Hung out for an hour, fondled some weapons, and have serious GAS (Gun Acquisition Syndrome) for a few guns....

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i have to send my freind over there, as he goes to school in CC.
    ;) if its as good as you say i might have to make a trip to western union as well.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    i have to send my freind over there, as he goes to school in CC.
    ;) if its as good as you say i might have to make a trip to western union as well.

Hey I don't want this built up into something it's not. For some reason when I deal with gun or hunting people many of the business owners/employee's have the personalities of bricks.
    I'm sure you've run into the same kind of people, they give you the impression that they would just assume you slide your money under the door and leave them alone? If I don't get the feeling someone values me as a client/customer I will go somewhere that does.
    When I met the owners of this place they said and did all the right things so those are the kind of people I'd like to see succeed.
    That is the reason I made this thread, also I think the are the only gun shop on the island so that might be worth knowing some day.

Patriot Arms 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Texas City, Texas
    Thanks

Hello guys this is Bill one of the owners of Patriot Arms in Galveston. I would like to thank all you guys and gals that have come into the shop recently to wish us well and see what we are all about. I found out about this web site from one of your members who told me that some good things were being said about us here. Well I have to say on behalf of me, my daughter and son-in-law thanks and we will strive to be the best shop around, with customer service a top priority. I hope to be a regular here and hope to meet each and every one of you and shake your hand.

Bill Taber
    Patriot Arms
    Galveston, TX

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Bill, Hello & welcome. I haven't had a chance to make it to Galveston lately, but will try to come by your shop soon. Good luck.

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hello guys this is Bill one of the owners of Patriot Arms in Galveston. I would like to thank all you guys and gals that have come into the shop recently to wish us well and see what we are all about. I found out about this web site from one of your members who told me that some good things were being said about us here. Well I have to say on behalf of me, my daughter and son-in-law thanks and we will strive to be the best shop around, with customer service a top priority. I hope to be a regular here and hope to meet each and every one of you and shake your hand.

Bill Taber
    Patriot Arms
    Galveston, TX
    You shook mine Saturday... I'll be back soon...

Powers382

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Galveston
    Hi
    This is Amanda, another owner of Patriot Arms. Thank you for stopping in. I want to let everyone know we are in full operation. We can sell and transfer firearms. Hope to see and meet all of you!
    Amanda :)

Kincaid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Galveston
    Wrong on Patriot

I just had a terrible experience with the owner at Patriot. Granted, I'm a Yankee, and I work for FEMA, but I've been in TX over a year and legally (whether he likes it or not, I'm a resident!), this guy treated me like I was the Taliban. Very abusive, argumentative --- and -- charged me $250 to transfer my own gun to my possession!! Stay Away!

Top Bottom