Patriot Mobile

G43X doesn't work for me, which P365 variant?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Well all this talk about the 365’s got me motivated so I order a 365X grip to replace my standard 365. I don’t pocket carry it anymore so mighty as well make it a 365X which I shoot better anyway. Also ordered a handful of the flush mount base plates so all my 12 round mags will fit into any of my 365’s.
    Get some Magguts and your 12 rounders become 14! They work flawlessly. Pricy but 14+1 and a spare mag makes me feel a little better off when I leave my small town and head into the city.

ETA: Here's a link. https://magguts.com/product/sig-sauer-p365-xl-2-for-12-round-magazine/

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Have you tried the Canik Mete line? They have subcompact and microcompact options available....

Yeah I've sent mine back twice and its still failing to return to battery about every 3rd shot.. the gunsmith at Sendero Shooting told me it's how I'm holding the gun, hilarious considering I've fired almost 1000 different pistols without this issue..

I have a MC9 and I was hoping to replace my 360 with romeo with it, but at this point im going to have to send it to a gun smith to see if it can be fixed and if not I guess I'll sell it here.

I own 5 caniks this was the only one to ever give me an issue. Great guns, this one has a QC issue.

Top Bottom