Schertz
    Screenshot_20241001_190046_Facebook.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    We were on our vacation (retirement house hunting trip) when when my boss called me to tell me the company was doing a temporary layoff starting the week I was going to return. We would not be allowed to do any type of work during that week including phone calls, email, etc. He said he wanted to talk to me first thing on the Monday after the layoff week. This was during COVID so we were working from home and the week before my vacation they were permanently laying off a bunch of people over the phone. When we had our phone call he asked if I had any questions. I said "Yes, am I getting laid off?". He said "No". I replied "OK, then consider this my two-week notice."

Maybe I dont understand the situation bt I'm not sure that's the flex you think it is, you probably saved them some severance pay.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I can't get in car and drive for more than 5 minutes without using algebra...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    What? Tryin' to get one of them accursed "blew teef" gizmos to work? :roflfunny:

Or the 37 speed "Slush O Yuppy Matic" tranny in the 1/2 ton pick up? The one with the 3-3/4" bed....? So it holds almost 1/2 roll of TP?

Top Bottom