Here
    1725421225242.png

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Has anyone else noticed that they're not as plentiful anymore? I remember that they were pretty common every year but the past few years I haven't seen as many.
    We had 3 nests which were used for 27 years every year for 2-3 broods every years. Three years ago Mocking Birds showed up and destroyed nests and ran off our Swallows. I like Mocking Birds., but I loved seeing those little blue and buff colored little guys.

Last edited:

13centkiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2021
    Umbarger TX
    We had 3 nests which were used for 27 years every year for 2-3 broods every year. Three year ago Mocking Birds showed up and destroy nest and ran off our Swallows. I like Mocking Birds., nut I loved seeing those little blue and buff colored little guys.
    Shit ton of them out here in the Panhandle….my daughter puts out about 100lbs of bird seed a week..and they are all over

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Our Humming Birds have suddenly disappeared also. With the heat I was going thru a feeder of sugar water once a day. Suddenly only one or two birds are showing. They have been around into December in the recent past..

Top Bottom