• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Depends on how fast the grain truck (or whatever vehicle) is driving.

Lots of people decide they hate the traffic and lifestyle in the city, then move out in the woods and act exactly the same as they did in the city. Idiotic driving habits and all. They want to do 60mph down gravel roads with blind curves. Happy to see them go in the ditch.

Had the same issue when all the fracking was going on. Water trucks hauling ass down dirt roads and around blind curves. Happens with a lot of drivers who get paid by the load as well.

****’em. Go back to the city where they belong.
    Thinking about the time you saw the guy on the motorcycle.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Good! I expect you'll find all the acceptance and affirmation you're hoping for.

~ strength and honor ~
    9ddbcca6048c9627fe70ca6015cd71ee.jpg

jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    Good! I expect you'll find all the acceptance and affirmation you're hoping for.

~ strength and honor ~
    9ddbcca6048c9627fe70ca6015cd71ee.jpg
    Absolutely! I would have no concerns about wearing a lefty shirt in a red state. Having just moved from Washington state (to escape the madness), I can assure you you'd get hassled for wearing a Trump shirt in Washington. As the saying goes, California cares deeply about what Texas is doing, Texas doesn't give two shits about California.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    Absolutely! I would have no concerns about wearing a lefty shirt in a red state. Having just moved from Washington state (to escape the madness), I can assure you you'd get hassled for wearing a Trump shirt in Washington. As the saying goes, California cares deeply about what Texas is doing, Texas doesn't give two shits about California.
    I care about CA to the extent they try to export their BS to the rest of the country

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Well we know where you stand or kneel.

cckirk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2024
    Sealy Texas
    I hit a German Shepherd with a 18 wheeler weighing around 80,000 lbs and turned it into red puddle while the owner watched from the other side of the road. I felt bad at first but then remembered they shouldn't have been playing close to the highway in the first place.
    I rode motorcycles for over 50 years and had several close calls, so no sympathy for people that don't keep their dogs up. Bad enough dealing with wildlife.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I rode motorcycles for over 50 years and had several close calls, so no sympathy for people that don't keep their dogs up. Bad enough dealing with wildlife.
    A good friend of mine that I road with had been riding for years and had hit several deer and never went down himself. Hit one dog, went down and busted his head, and if that were not enough, the lady who's dog ran out in the street ran out and kicked him for killing her dog.

cckirk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2024
    Sealy Texas
    That sounds about right. I still have my last build, but only back it out and start it now to keep it running. Summer before last was more than I could take. Tx summers are brutal, fall and spring to short for me in my old age.

Top Bottom