Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ah, so you're proud you have to ask a woman's permission to do...well, just about anything. How nice for you.
    Ask permission for what?

I say “Going to the range. Pick up all my shit and put it in the truck, then sit in the back seat and be quiet till we get there. When we get there, grab all my shit and carry it in, and keep your mouth shut. If you do a good job and don’t run your mouth all day I might just give you sex tonight”

She smiles and starts doing what she was told. Everything is loaded and she’s in the back seat by the time I grab my pocket knife and get to the truck.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    to the nimrod named Ally…

it’s actually because the perpetrators, their families and their scum-sucking lawyers lie so much
    And worse, even when the video shows the actual perpetrators are caught beyond the shadow of any doubt, they (their families, friends, and the rabble rousers) still deny it even as going as far to blame everyone else.

The same thing even happens once they are in prison. When they get a case vor violating the rules, they will request the video even when they know it will adversely affect their case.

Had a case where the offender had four witnesses - not to mention the victim - who all swore the inmate in question had not done it. He requested a video review even after being warned it could get him busted. Did the video and there he was dashing the trustee. He was found guilty and given more severe punishment.

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    Ask permission for what?

I say “Going to the range. Pick up all my shit and put it in the truck, then sit in the back seat and be quiet till we get there. When we get there, grab all my shit and carry it in, and keep your mouth shut. If you do a good job and don’t run your mouth all day I might just give you sex tonight”

She smiles and starts doing what she was told. Everything is loaded and she’s in the back seat by the time I grab my pocket knife and get to the truck.
    Do you build a lot of model cars/airplanes?

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    And worse, even when the video shows the actual perpetrators are caught beyond the shadow of any doubt, they (their families, friends, and the rabble rousers) still deny it even as going as far to blame everyone else.

The same thing even happens once they are in prison. When they get a case vor violating the rules, they will request the video even when they know it will adversely affect their case.

Had a case where the offender had four witnesses - not to mention the victim - who all swore the inmate in question had not done it. He requested a video review even after being warned it could get him busted. Did the video and there he was dashing the trustee. He was found guilty and given more severe punishment.
    That is how it should work, lie and waste people's time, get a harsher punishment.

Top Bottom