May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    Well, she had a First Amendment Right to express her communist fucktard ideology so……………..

Oh, you were talking about the other trash.
    This poor lady was sexually assaulted, BRUTALLY beaten to death on a Friday evening on the roof of her apartment building and not discovered until the following Monday. Her attacker is an ex-con, registered sex offender. Please support your diatribe disparaging her?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    This poor lady was sexually assaulted, BRUTALLY beaten to death on a Friday evening on the roof of her apartment building and not discovered until the following Monday. Her attacker is an ex-con, registered sex offender. Please support your diatribe disparaging her?
    She got what she voted for. She vocally, publicly and financially supported the very ideals that put her killer on the street.

She would have gleefully seen you in prison for defending your family against the same animal that did her in.

Remember folks, 100% of democrat voters think it is fine and dandy to mutilate the genitals of pre-teen children, defund the police, open the border, and let crime run rampant.

Zerofucksgiven when one of them gets what they voted for. Seriously. None at all. Needs to happen more often and maybe some heads will be removed from asses.

Edit to add;

My “diatribe” as you put it was simply a darkly humorous observation to a question.

1696123492899.jpeg

Last edited:

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I changed the name of my wifi to "FBI surveillance 1".
    I've actually seen something like that in my neighborhood when scanning just to see network names. I have no intentions of ever trying to use them or anyone else's, I have two of my own. But is interesting to see the names. Although the average router is kinda secure, there are many, many folks who know how to hack into any router and use your Wi-Fi

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Those terrible things happened to her because of the policies she supported. Many others had been hurt just as bad and many more will continue to be hurt and killed because of soft handed criminal justice "reform". In effect she asked for this to happen. What is sad is the truely innocent people that want criminals locked up, to serve their sentences but got hurt because of this evil woman's political agenda.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom