Full Auto BB Recommendations

lightning

Jul 26, 2019
Buffalo
I am looking for a full auto BB gun to add a little fun to family get-togethers. Anybody had any experience with these and have any recommendations?

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
I am looking for a full auto BB gun to add a little fun to family get-togethers. Anybody had any experience with these and have any recommendations?
I used to have one of these...

The yellow version is called the Bumblebee and the black is called the Blackbird. Made by Baikal it is ran off co2 cartridges that load in a magazine along with the BBs and go into the handle. It was loads of fun. It had a 1, 3, full selector switch. Batteries went into the fore stock and could easily use the larger air tanks.

The little bastard was as powerful as it was fun. You could easily have a burst of BBs ricochet back into you not realizing how far from surfaces you had to be to be safe. It was also deadly to smaller animals and birds. With the full auto you could reenact the St Valentine's day massacre on the rats with wings the line up to crap all over your stuff. Burrrrp Burrp and 4 or 5 lay dead at your feet.

https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2005/08/the-drozd-a-co2-submachine-gun/

TreyG-20

The Pool Guy
Dec 16, 2011
Central
Bumping this old thread. Also looking to ad one for family get togethers. I've looked at few AR style ones, but the 25 bb capacity has kept me from picking one up. Does anyone know of something good that hold around 50 or more per mag?

Top Bottom