• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightning

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2019
    Buffalo
    I am looking for a full auto BB gun to add a little fun to family get-togethers. Anybody had any experience with these and have any recommendations?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I am looking for a full auto BB gun to add a little fun to family get-togethers. Anybody had any experience with these and have any recommendations?
    I used to have one of these...

The yellow version is called the Bumblebee and the black is called the Blackbird. Made by Baikal it is ran off co2 cartridges that load in a magazine along with the BBs and go into the handle. It was loads of fun. It had a 1, 3, full selector switch. Batteries went into the fore stock and could easily use the larger air tanks.

The little bastard was as powerful as it was fun. You could easily have a burst of BBs ricochet back into you not realizing how far from surfaces you had to be to be safe. It was also deadly to smaller animals and birds. With the full auto you could reenact the St Valentine's day massacre on the rats with wings the line up to crap all over your stuff. Burrrrp Burrp and 4 or 5 lay dead at your feet.

https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2005/08/the-drozd-a-co2-submachine-gun/

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Bumping this old thread. Also looking to ad one for family get togethers. I've looked at few AR style ones, but the 25 bb capacity has kept me from picking one up. Does anyone know of something good that hold around 50 or more per mag?

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    I was just gifted the DPMS SBR full auto one that can be picked up at any sporting goods store. It's fairly accurate for a bb gun, but full auto does go quickly. It will penetrate a heavy cardboard box at 25 yards. To make up for how quickly you have to reload, it does come with a loader that takes only slightly longer to load than empty the mag. It also uses the standard CO2 cartridges where more powerful ones use the larger ones that are hard to find.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'd like to hear a high round count review but I had a buddy with a burst fire one that kicked ass. Sounded like a suppressed pcc. I'm in the market to take one for a family gathering in August. One of the kiddos is 7 year old gun nut and would flip his lid if he got to shoot one. He barely has the grip strength to shoot my semi auto co2 pistol but I bet he could handle a rifle.

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    The DPMS one has next to zero recoil, and a collapsible buttstock that's small human friendly. No burst fire though, just semi/full. Fire controls are exactly like an AR

JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    I saw this on American Airgunner a couple years ago.

Air Ordnance offers a U.S. made belt fed .22 Caliber pnuematic pellet gun! The gun is based on a re-engineered Tippmann 98C, and it feeds .22 Caliber pellets up to 12 rounds/second at speeds around…​

Looked for the episode but, apparently, not quite hard enough. Here's a link. I remember the host on the show had a great time with the Tommy Gun looking air gun

Here's a link to a video of the Air Ordinance full auto

Top Bottom