• ...and so much more!
  • Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    More testing more cases, the question is the percentage of those tested infected (not antibodies). Number of cases is a number without context.

IMHO random testing is ineffective, someone could be infected 10 minutes after the test. We can't test everyone every day and what would the value be anyway?

I understand hospital occupancy is up but not due to a higher percentage of covid (depending on who you ask).

Truth is they have no idea of actual mortality, infection rate, percentage immunity, etc.

All we have is political reaction to a loud minority and substantial collateral damage.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Truth is they have no idea of actual mortality, infection rate, percentage immunity, etc.

I agree with your post...but for this statement, I think “they” do have some this data.

But it’s just not supporting the narrative, so they do everything they can to suppress it.

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Not really. We have more cases in the hospital locally than before. We were getting pretty low for a while (Almost none). Most of the COVID people I saw got sick from someone local (not visiting an epicenter). Also, so many of the normal respiratory viruses are down, and you have a cleaner picture.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Not really. We have more cases in the hospital locally than before. We were getting pretty low for a while (Almost none). Most of the COVID people I saw got sick from someone local (not visiting an epicenter). Also, so many of the normal respiratory viruses are down, and you have a cleaner picture.
    Are the RI's down because the Covid-19 diagnosis takes precedent? Are doctors still testing for other RI's other than Covid-19?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I want to make a mask out of window screen. It is technically fabric and would let me show my distaste with these fiat orders, but not get in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    il_570xN.251823684.jpg

Attachments

• il_570xN.251823684.jpg
      il_570xN.251823684.jpg
      54.3 KB · Views: 375
    Top Bottom