• Status
    Not open for further replies.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Things have taken a turn...seems DW needs to 'de-stage' a house that has been on the market for a while(finally sold...was overpriced, her staging was great!!!) and she tells me Friday is the day 'we' need to do it! Our ANNIVERSARY !!! Not sure how this impacts lunch...we may find Sam's to be romantic enough after all!! What could be more romantic than GLOCKTOBERFEST !?!?!?! DANG!

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Good turnout and it was good to see Duck and Don after a good while without seeing them!

And depending on how you left, you might have driven by an accident. If you did, you might have seen an old gun luncher we haven't seen in a while at the scene - Preyn2 was working the accident as a first responder.

Phil - thanks for the work you do!

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Just an update on this week's visit to Bone Daddy's. They were nice enough to respond to my FB query regarding the festive 'decorations' for later this week:

Bone Daddy's Austin 6:52pm Oct 25
    Yes!! The girls will only be dressing up Friday AND we will be having a costume contest!! See you there!

So, I reckon I might not be in any hurry to get to Shady Oaks or any other Friday afternoon activities. :) ;)

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Wow, kids!!! This weather is amazing!!! Hoji, hope you all are OK! Weather dudes said "Mustang Ridge" about two dozen times around 0900. Batten down the hatches, folks!

It's going to have to clear quite a bit for me to brave the storm for lunch! I hate to miss all the costumes; but if it stays like it is now, I'm not driving around in it!

Stay safe, y'all!!!!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If this passes in the next 30 minutes I will try to make it up, but there is lots of flooding in my area that may make it untenable even with 4wd.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    If this passes in the next 30 minutes I will try to make it up, but there is lots of flooding in my area that may make it untenable even with 4wd.

Nothing good between you and the lunch destination at this time. Hopefully, it will push through the area and leave us alone! I'm thinking a LATE lunch might be all we could hope for! We are in good shape way up north; but there could still be flooding of some roadways.

ATX117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2015
    Austin
    Yeah, that's what I'm seeing on radar. It is getting lighter up here.

Is anyone showing up at 11:00? I don't want to have to eat by myself.

Actually, eating by myself is better then not eating at all, so I'm putting on my big boy pants and going to Bone Daddy's.

Last edited:

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Is anyone showing up at 11:00? I don't want to have to eat by myself.

Actually, eating by myself is better then not eating at all, so I'm putting on my big boy pants and going to Bone Daddy's.

Hope you're having fun! Guess you didn't drive the Mustang today!

There is a watch box headed up 360 with its sights on Bone Daddy's!!! Stay dry!!!

IF it moves out, I might still try a late lunch; but our shiny convertible hasn't even seen its second birthday...I'd like to keep it in one piece for a while.!!!

Take some pics of the costumes!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom