Not open for further replies.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Yep!

The migration begins in a week! I should be able to make it to lunch on 10/23 (that announcement will probably cause attendance to reach a record low that day). ;-)

It sure has been nice though not existing in an oven.

See all y'all soon.
    Lynx Defense

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Yep!

The migration begins in a week! I should be able to make it to lunch on 10/23 (that announcement will probably cause attendance to reach a record low that day). ;-)

It sure has been nice though not existing in an oven.

See all y'all soon.

Guess I was off on the temp just a tad...One reporting station in Cedar Park showed 102F at 4PM today. Dang! C'mon on down!!
    Shady Oaks air conditioning is getting quite a workout this Columbus Day ;) Who'd a thunk it?

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Close to GTs....

How about Sam's Boat? That always seems to be a good turmout. Or we could do Luby's.

Other ideas?

Don - How about we welcome you back by giving you pick for the 23rd.

Hmmm....My post disappeared. I mentioned we didn't have a quorum and didn't actually discuss this week's festivities. I know we want to be close to GT's on the 23rd for Glocktoberfest; but this week is still up in the air.

Hey Don!!! It's going to be 98 degrees today! Shouldn't you be headed south soon? ;)

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Alrighty then...This week 10/16 is Luby's on Steck/MoPac. Go dig up those Luann coupons! ;) Always open for a trip to Shady Oaks after!

Next week 10/23 is Sam's Boat, then GT Distributors for GLOCKTOBERFEST !!! I'm due for another door prize!!!

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    So, the next 3 weeks are set:

10/23 Sam's Boat
    10/30 Bone Daddy's (pretty ladies dressed up for Halloween)
    11/6 Smokey Mo's up in CoachRick's neck of the woods.

Who is in for Sam's Boat? Let's get some people out for gun lunchy!

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Did ya miss me?!

I may make it to the 10/23 lunch.

Holy long lost Friday gun luncher!
    Yeah we've missed you Marcus, like we miss the flu, the plague, or the drip!

Just kidding! It'll be great to see you if you can make it. Let us know as we get closer!

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Huh...Seems DW isn't sure Sam's Boat is romantic enough for our anniversary lunch. Might have to make a fly-by and head to some place sexy enough for her...THEN go pick up my door prize at GT's. Life sure is complicated ;)

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Huh...Seems DW isn't sure Sam's Boat is romantic enough for our anniversary lunch. Might have to make a fly-by and head to some place sexy enough for her...THEN go pick up my door prize at GT's. Life sure is complicated ;)

Lunch with the boys and an anniversary dinner at a nice restaurante' for the lady???

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI

Would she prefer Bone Daddy's? We could swap the two bistros! ;-)

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Lunch with the boys and an anniversary dinner at a nice restaurante' for the lady???

Would she prefer Bone Daddy's? We could swap the two bistros! ;-)

DW's bedtime is about 7pm, so 'dinner' isn't usually on the radar...anniversary or not. We've been doing lunches together for 20 years!

She actually likes Bone Daddy's; but the idea is to be closer to GT for Glocktoberfest on the 23rd AND to catch the Halloween 'decorations' at Bone Daddy's on the 30th.(Not that we would have any trouble getting to GT from Bone Daddy's...just avoiding a bit of traffic.)

I TOLD you life is complicated! :) I could always make the 1100 showing at Sam's and then meet DW for lunch somewhere like Roaring Fork...we shall see!

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    DW's bedtime is about 7pm, so 'dinner' isn't usually on the radar...anniversary or not. We've been doing lunches together for 20 years!

She actually likes Bone Daddy's; but the idea is to be closer to GT for Glocktoberfest on the 23rd AND to catch the Halloween 'decorations' at Bone Daddy's on the 30th.(Not that we would have any trouble getting to GT from Bone Daddy's...just avoiding a bit of traffic.)

I TOLD you life is complicated! :) I could always make the 1100 showing at Sam's and then meet DW for lunch somewhere like Roaring Fork...we shall see!

Or, you could invite ALL of us to be guests celebrating your anniversary at whichever fancy restaurant you choose!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom