Join TexasGunTalk

Fredericksburg now mandates mask

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mills, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Davetex

Davetex TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 27, 2010
    Pflugerville
    A hack, a troll, an annoying tick on the ass of society.
    A festering, puss oozing shanker of syphilis, spewing it's infected stench. Go peddle your bile elsewhere.

2. HKShooter65

HKShooter65 TGT Addict

https://www.statesman.com/news/2020...texas-coronavirus-cases-hospitalizations-rise

About time....after an excessive and deadly delay.
    Far too late to allow for much light at the end of this lengthy tunnel we are in.
    Hospitals about to be overrun.
    Our state and national leader have much death on their hands. Literally, figuratively and metaphorically.

We still have a plethora of science deniers here?
    Dwindling population of those so inclined, I'd pray.

And pray we should.

HKS

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  3. John Galt

John Galt Member

Mar 17, 2020
    Huntsville
    You're still here? We're still waiting for the hundreds of thousands of dead piling up in the streets and being buried in unmarked graves because there are too many to identify and properly bury. But it's all good. Keep preaching your doom and gloom. We'll keep going to the range and the beaches.

studenygreg, Davetex and Axxe55 like this.
  4. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker

Dec 15, 2019
    Texas.
    Stll the dead bodies are not stacked on the sidewalks like cord wood. Please explain that Dr.?

I understand that you can't, since that would be defeating YOUR narrative of promoting more of YOUR doom and gloom predictions, wouldn't it?

You do realize that no one here takes you seriously, don't you?

5. candcallen

candcallen Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Which hospital?

studenygreg, toddnjoyce and Axxe55 like this.
  6. HKShooter65

HKShooter65 TGT Addict

If I get through to just a few people and maybe save a life or two I'm vindicated, though I'll never know it.

It's rather like when I speak to a patient about smoking cessation. Rarely do I make a difference but occasionally I will. That's enough to make my voice worthwhile.

I suspect there is a lurking contingent of sensible readers reviewing these forums. Some have thanked me for being a sensible voice against the incorrigibles!

Miami just enacted a permanent 10PM curfew. Period.

We, through misguided and inadequate federal and state leadership, have screwed up tragically.

7. candcallen

candcallen Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    WHICH HOSPITAL is about to be OVER RUN?

8. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Well, add one to my "ignore" list. Don't mind differing viewpoints. But I am tired of the lies, fear mongering, etc.

Axxe55 likes this.
  9. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker

Dec 15, 2019
    Texas.
    You would think, that IF you are as smart as you like to think you are, you would clearly understand no one here wants your medical advice, or has asked for it that I can determine. In fact many have said that they are sick and tired of your nonsense and lies about CV19! But still you think it's your job to inform, or "educate" us about how dangerous CV19 is.

IF you are a doctor, then go counsel, or treat YOUR patients. Unless I'm mistaken, are any of your patients members of this forum? I seriously doubt there are. No one with any intelligence, or common sense seeks out medical, or legal advice on a forum!

So if you want to talk about guns, or the weather or your favorite beer, fine, knock yourself out. But drop the doom and gloom about CV19, because everyone here is sick and tired of your lies, or find another place to spread them. At some point, even the Mods here are going to get too tired of your lies, and deem you to be a troll and ban you. But keep on. I seriously doubt anyone will miss you if they do ban you from TGT. Just an observation. And free advice like that medical and legal advice you can get from the internet!

10. seeker_two

seeker_two TGT Addict

Jul 1, 2008
    You still haven't answered my question about the ventilators.....

Axxe55 likes this.