• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Denial, obliviousness and naïveté know no bounds.

Well, of course, municipalities are doing their best to mitigate an unfolding disaster.
    Wearing a mask must, soon, be considered a civic duty to protect our fellow citizens.
    Take note:
    Bexar County ICU beds were occupied by 25 COVID patients 1 month ago on 5/29/2020.
    Bexar County ICU beds are, as I type this, occupied by 274 (!!!) COVID patients tonight 6/29/2020.
    DFW metroplex and Travis are similar. Houston and surrounding counties are worse.
    An 1,100% ICU bed occupancy increase in one month. Dear God.
    Be mindful that those are ICU beds filled by Texans like you and I. Mortally ill and trying to die!

A lot will change after Governor Abbott's pronouncements tomorrow afternoon.
    I feel like a distant observer, witnessing a gigantesque train wreck slowed 1,000 times.

HKS

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    frasier .jpeg

Attachments

• frasier .jpeg
      frasier .jpeg
      9.8 KB · Views: 452

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Denial, obliviousness and naïveté know no bounds.

Well, of course, municipalities are doing their best to mitigate an unfolding disaster.
    Wearing a mask should be considered a civic duty to protect our brethren.

Take note:
    Bexar County ICU beds were occupied by 25 COVID patients 1 month ago on 5/29/2020.
    Bexar County ICU beds are, as I type this, occupied by 274 (!!!) COVID patients tonight 6/29/2020.
    DFW metroplex and Travis are similar.Houston is worse.

An 1,100% ICU bed occupancy increase in one month. Dear God.
    Be mindful that those are ICU beds filled by fellow Texans mortally ill and trying to die!

A lot will change after Governor Abbott's pronouncements tomorrow afternoon.

I feel like I'm witnessing a gigantesque train wreck slowed 1,000 times.

HKS

Shut up. Nobody believes you self righteous BS.

You are advocating for the death and destruction of your fellow Texans. How could you be so callous. Think of the lives your agenda is destroying. Think of how many have died due to your anti science rhetoric and refusal to accept what is before your eyes.

People are dying. Taking their own lives. Losing their homes and families. I’m disgusted by your heartless behavior and willingness to spread lies for personal gain and self gratification.

You sicken me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I honestly don’t know what to think about this, and I do wonder if this virus could be manipulated, but I know this fact...there are honestly a lot of folks sick with it.

We have 4 down in my organization. All are recovering, but say it sucks bad. My daughter is a nurse in a SA hospital and they now have two floors full of COVID patients (only had 2 wards during earlier breakout).

I used to not wear a mask, but with a sister in law going through chemo treatments, I wear the mask when I go to stores and avoid crowds when possible. Just won’t risk it.

But I believe there is some devious misinformation taking place...

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Shut up. Nobody believes you self righteous BS.

You are advocating for the death and destruction of your fellow Texans. How could you be so callous. Think of the lives your agenda is destroying. Think of how many have died due to your anti science rhetoric and refusal to accept what is before your eyes.

People are dying. Taking their own lives. Losing their homes and families. I’m disgusted by your heartless behavior and willingness to spread lies for personal gain and self gratification.

You sicken me.

I'm a physician.
    I'm living this unfolding tragedy.

I'm intimately involved in public health.
    You and you ire are so mournfully misdirected and that is most unfortunate.

We could have avoided what we are about to experience.
    Maybe if I can influence just a few here....

Listen to our governor tomorrow. I believe he now has informed advisors.

Attachments

• 9svtpecavb751.jpg
      9svtpecavb751.jpg
      81.4 KB · Views: 394
    Last edited:

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I honestly don’t know what to think ...

We have 4 down in my organization. All are recovering, but say it sucks bad. My daughter is a nurse in a SA hospital and they now have two floors full of COVID patients (only had 2 wards during earlier breakout).

I used to not wear a mask, but with a sister in law going through chemo treatments, I wear the mask when I go to stores and avoid crowds when possible. Just won’t risk it.

But I believe there is some devious misinformation taking place...

You are acting wisely.

Please be an influencer for those around you.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm a physician.
    I'm living this unfolding tragedy.

I'm intimately involved in public health.
    You and you ire are so mournfully misdirected and that is most unfortunate.

We could have avoided what we are about to experience.
    Maybe if I can influence just a few here....

Listen to our governor tomorrow. I believe he now has informed advisors.

You and your “ire” lied to Americans from the start. Now you run around like Chicken Little saying “Trust me, we really mean it this time”.

**** off. I don’t trust people who spread lies and destroy lives in order to boost their feelings of self importance.

You sicken me.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You are acting wisely.

Please be an influencer for those around you.

Just curious Dr. HKS, (if you really are a doctor.) why you aren't posting anymore of this on the Coronavirus Epidemic Part 2 thread? You figure most everybody has gotten tired of the nonsense and lies you spread about about CV19? Or just needed a new audience to spread the lies and nonsense to?

You preach doom and gloom, and misery. You seem to revel in that people having their lives and livelihoods being destroyed by this nonsense. You have an inflated ego of yourself sir. More than a few times you have told us just how important you are.

Do us all a favor. Don't go away mad, just go the phuck away. Find some other forum to spread your lies, doom and gloom to. I'd be more than happy to suggest a few forums that would welcome you gladly!

Top Bottom