• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    something just changed for me on my Android phone after it updated OS

Now when I access the site, it defaults to the mobile version, it let me go to the normal site before.
    The mobile is fine but under menu there is no quick access to see your previous post like there is on the main version when you click "profile"

can that be added to the mobile site or am I not doing something right?

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    something just changed for me on my Android phone after it updated OS

Now when I access the site, it defaults to the mobile version, it let me go to the normal site before.
    The mobile is fine but under menu there is no quick access to see your previous post like there is on the main version when you click "profile"

can that be added to the mobile site or am I not doing something right?

Instead of reposting, start with post #203 above and see if that doesn't help.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Instead of reposting, start with post #203 above and see if that doesn't help.

thanks. The is more of a work around, I was asking if the mobile version could be changed to add "my profile" tab

DarkwingDuck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    thanks. The is more of a work around, I was asking if the mobile version could be changed to add "my profile" tab
    This another workaround, albeit one that keeps you in the mobile mode.

Find your profile URL by tapping your name anywhere you see it on the mobile version: for example, on a previous post. Yours should be http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/members/vmax.html.
    Tap "Find latest posts".

Hopefully this will help until the owners can address your request. You can always bookmark your profile URL for faster access.

Yc3cT5Q.png

DWD

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hey guys, Jess' Galaxy Tablet just did an update and is now giving her problems when she tries to log on. It says "Tapatalk plug-in file 'product-tapatalk.xml' was not installed or updated. This may affect some features from working correctly in this forum. Please inform the forum Admin to compleye/fix the Tapatalk installation".

We already tried uninstalling/reinstalling tapatalk.

Help?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I've tried tapatalk most the day. Comes up, "access denied, forum not available at the time, please try again later". The message came up after the update. Before it wasn't allowing the forums to opened. It showed TGT on feed, but that's it.

Apple iphone

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    My Galaxy S4 is working, but still no on her Tab. My Galaxy Tab is working fine though. Both purchased within a month of each other, so I not sure what's going on.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Seems like there was a post from TxCross saying the issue would be fixed yesterday but there was something else that had to be corrected first.

Course, seems like that post as well as some other posts relating to this issue have disappeared.......

Top Bottom