Folders (folding knives). What's Your Favorite?

sparkyv

Dec 10, 2020
Deepinnaheartta, Texas
I have several knives ranging from cheap but decent quality, to near premium...but I always come back to this little guy. I guess you could say that it's my favorite. Kershaw Leek Composite.
20201201_183213.jpg

bbbass

Baffler of the Brilliant
Sep 2, 2020
NE OR
I won't spend a huge amount of $$, so I like my Gerbers and Kershaws.

And I have a bunch of cheapo countertop folders, and Remington or Winchester logo knives (China, right?) stashed in drawers and toolboxes.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2010
Eagle Mountain Lake area
I pretty much stay with Kershaw and Zero Tolerance.

I do have a Benchmade that was a serialized limited run that was only available to certain customers at one of the last Shot Shows. House of Blades was one of those customers... It was the last one in stock.

soupgun

Dec 30, 2020
Houston
I have several knives ranging from cheap but decent quality, to near premium...but I always come back to this little guy. I guess you could say that it's my favorite. Kershaw Leek Composite.
View attachment 245570
The Kershaw Leek has always been my favorite knife. The only one that I have an issue with is the "gold" version because I've had two so far and they wear way too easy.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members