• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Lost a buddy last week who is not on this board. Known him since the 80's. There is some mercy in his passing.

I taught him to shoot, taught him how to reload (and he surpassed my abilities!), got him on his first deer and showed him how to field dress a deer. We had many a cool beverage together, and the guy became like a brother to me. RIP buddy. I miss your humor already.

I will be delivering his eulogy at his memorial per his wife's request. A bit nervous about that. But I have no shortage of stories to tell.
    Prayer sent.....

"Speaker for the Dead"....an honor...

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Lost a buddy last week who is not on this board. Known him since the 80's. There is some mercy in his passing.

I taught him to shoot, taught him how to reload (and he surpassed my abilities!), got him on his first deer and showed him how to field dress a deer. We had many a cool beverage together, and the guy became like a brother to me. RIP buddy. I miss your humor already.

I will be delivering his eulogy at his memorial per his wife's request. A bit nervous about that. But I have no shortage of stories to tell.
    We said goodbye to a friend and relative yesterday.
    Thankfully, there was a guy there to talk a little about his encounters and friendship with the recently departed. It meant a lot to a bunch of us.
    You'll do fine and it'll be appreciated.

Like I need to tell you. (Sarcasm)

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

My condolences for the loss. I know the feeling.
    Like the others said, you will do fine. You are a good man.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom