• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Mags and Clips aren’t the same thing.
    Magazine-Clip.jpg

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    so if you're sasquatch, does that make her snatch squash?

That makes her a whore who rode everyone's dick but mine and ran off with a "recovering" drug addict, who then booted her out cuz it turned out he was staying in a half-way house as part of his post-release conditions. :laughing: Bitch came slinking back asking if I'd take her back before the ink was dry on our divorce decree. I said no, naturally.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    That makes her a whore who rode everyone's dick but mine and ran off with a "recovering" drug addict, who then booted her out cuz it turned out he was staying in a half-way house as part of his post-release conditions. :laughing: Bitch came slinking back asking if I'd take her back before the ink was dry on our divorce decree. I said no, naturally.
    A very good choice on your part. There's usually a very good reason that exes ARE exes. I do know of a few people who took back exes. I don't know of a single case where that worked out. Cheaters cheat, liars lie, druggies use drugs, bitches bitch, etc., and they only "feel sorry" when they are inconvenienced by getting caught or needing money. I did get a laugh when my ex called and said, "I joined a parents without partners group and I've been talking to the other women and some of them got houses and boats and all sorts of money that I didn't get, so I think you owe me." Yeah, that's not gonna happen and don't call me.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    If you don't have time to clean your pistol, just put it in the dishwasher. (I was told years ago that the firearms instructor for Houston PD told trainees that, so it's second-hand at best.) I'm not sure which is worse: food and detergent inside the mechanism of the pistol or lead and soot on your dishes.

Top Bottom