• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Im close to having all the stuff I need to build custom 1911's.. This stuff is getting high dollar!!! Im selling a few guns I dont use or dont want anymore to complete my tooling.

New Ruger LCP, I shot about 50 rounds through it. Its a couple of months old and I have no need for it other than it was there, and I had money burning a hole in my pocket.
    The gun, case, and 2- magazines. $300 sounds fare to me..

I have a Ruger MarkIII .22 with a bull barrel. Its blue and in great condition. It has a few small rubed spots on the edges, but nothing of big issue. I dont remember how many rounds, but its a great gun, I just dont like shooting .22 pistols, their no fun...
    $250 for the gun, case, 2-mags, and a MSA red dot. The red dot aint on it but all the stuff is there to put it back on. I hate Red Dots..

Im even thinking about selling my RIA HiCap 1911. Its a M1911A2. I put Trijicon night sights on it. I have 6- 14 round magazines for it. Its a couple of months old and in fine shape. Off hand, I think I have over seven hundred invested in this thing with the extras. Gun, case, 6- mags, for $500 sounds like a deal to me.
    My guns stay clean and well oiled. I wont sell a gun that has problem either.
    If interested, shoot me a PM. I can get my FFL to send this stuff anywhere it needs to go. You pick up the FFL on your end.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Sorry yall, but a local guy jumped all over it shortly after I posted the add.
    I let em have all 3 for a $1000.00...
    I think it was a good deal, I guess. I think I priced the .45 too cheap, but my tast in .45's has me wanting to build my own.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom