• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    My interview last Thursday went really well. First one I’ve been to where when scheduling they asked what my availability was and didn’t just tell me when to come in. I should know today if they’re going to offer or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    If you don't get it or if you decline the job, please give Sam7 the info.
    Gun Zone Deals

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I love my job. Flex schedule, true leaders at the helm and nice perks to include the take home Denali and free suite tickets to some things at the AAC.

Oh, I sometimes work a couple hours on a weekend or a weeknight. The horror!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Are they hiring? And can I work remotely?

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Are they hiring? And can I work remotely?
    I have had a few LEOs ask me the same thing. Nah. I am a 1 man show for now. I lucked out. They posted on Indeed.com and I applied within the first few hours. We also moved from #5 to #1 this year on something like most satisfied places to work from some business journal.

Waiting on El Jefe now and getting paid to post here.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    If you don't get it or if you decline the job, please give Sam7 the info.
    Lol! I just go to work, stay busy, and laugh now.

As I said, everyday man. It’s gd something. Last week fedex freight screwed us. Today our gm was all: what contingency plan can we have? Being a local customer that’s high dollar I said buy this department a flatbed, I have experience, I’ll just bring it to em. Him: “uh, um, durp”! Ok so that wasn’t what he really said but what I was able to translate. Ultimately they still think talking about action plans is somehow better than doing them.

Then one of our office boys cut a P.O., got all the paperwork ready, crated up the part as I show up. Me: is there a P.O. and pack slip in there? Is that ready to go!? Him and another person: yes!

Load it up, they come back later: shit, we left our paperwork in the crate too! Me: not my problem. Call the vendor.

This is fun.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    My current project is to call the automated information system for a public transportation system in one of the larger Texas cities, go through all the available options, map them, make sure they all work as expected, then do the same again, following the map I made, with the replacement system here that they ordered.
    Just in case you think your job is mind-numbing.
    Thank dog I'm getting paid lots of money, or I wouldn't do it, LOL.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    My current project is to call the automated information system for a public transportation system in one of the larger Texas cities, go through all the available options, map them, make sure they all work as expected, then do the same again, following the map I made, with the replacement system here that they ordered.

Dear God man. Please tell me your not considering hurting yourself.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Yeah. I had to read it twice to make sure I understood how bad it is. I guess somebody has to do it. But damn.

Well, good things are coming out of this. I already found that there are such things as IVR crawlers, and I might get motivated to build one myself, which would make upgrades for future customers a megaton easier.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX

I just keep pressing Zero until I get a person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I just keep pressing Zero until I get a person

Please listen carefully as our options have recently changed!

(Also, there's a toggle in there where you can allow/disallow key presses to skip through the yammering. If I'm really nice, I'll even allow you to put in the entire options key sequence in one go!)

Top Bottom