• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Leave on good terms? Hell, no! I won't accept that those turds have ANY power over me. Flush 'em, walk away, and don't look back!

Flash

That is crappy advice (pun intended).

Leaving on good terms (e.g., not going out griping and listing every grievance you ever had while playing Johnny Paycheck on the stereo) has absolutely nothing to do with accepting anyone has power over you. In fact, just the opposite. It shows that you will not stoop to their level, and that they do not control your happiness.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    While generally I agree getting dicked around by the company changes things a bit.
    Good general summary of my view. I'm incredibly loyal and highly dedicated to my job and those I work with as long as the mutual respect is upheld. My current employer has bent over backwards for me on many occasions, and I will continue to perform my duties to the utmost of my abilities and then some. It has paid off handsomely both financially and personally to forge that type of relationship. Granted, we're a small to medium size firm, family owned, Conservative valued company so it works really well.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Walk into the boss’s office, and point at the ceiling saying “You see that up there? That’s the last f*ck I gave about this place flying away.”

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    I've never used a reference before, but my work ethics, quality of workmanship followed me where ever I went, even out of state. Only time I ever didn't have a job was when I wasn't ready to go back to work yet.

Top Bottom