• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2014
    NW Houston
    But thirty people going into one store, at one time and buying guns and all thirty having LTC permits, is a bit far-fetched IMO.
    If the story is true, my guess is that they could be friends who took the LTC classes together. Even a church group of like-minded friends. It’s not uncommon for me to see groups that go to the range together, especially as new gun owners.
    Guns International

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I'm not even going to address the OP as that just seems a bit far fetched.

As for the other topic I have passed several NCIS checks in the last few months without a delay. Last one was on Tuesday. It's ironic to me since I use to get delayed all the time pre panic. I've never been delayed at GT distributors in over 10 years of using them.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I wasn't referring to you specifically. I was referring to the 30 all at once.

Seems far fetched right now. No way they (anybody except maybe Cabelas) had 30 guns in stock.
    Thirty naked college girls knocked on my door yesterday looking for a place to sleep with A/C. I think my wife cut the power to the A/C accidently. As that is what she is claiming.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    I've made 3 firearm purchases in the last week and a half. All 3 NICS were delayed by at least 1 day. I can't see how none of the 30 NICS at Academy weren't delayed.

A buddy bought a 40cal pistol tonight at Academy. Took all of 30 minutes. It was really quick. This was at the one on 249 and 2920.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    This thread.........................

1597990909296.png

Top Bottom