• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Thread dedicated to BACON. Yummy pictures and recipes only.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/cooking-bbq/57691-bacon-wrapped-onion-rings.html

Now I have for you:

Grilled Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
    Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hot Dogs recipe - allthecooks.com
    bacon-wrapped-hot-dogs.jpg

Hurley's Gold

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    My wife has a new take on jalapeno poppers. Instead of wrapping them in bacon, she cooks the bacon and grinds it up. Then she mixes it in with the cream cheese and fills the jalapenos. Instead of one bite all jalapeno, then one with all the bacon, and the last all jalapeno again you get a nice mix with every bite. They are amazing.

Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    My wife has a new take on jalapeno poppers. Instead of wrapping them in bacon, she cooks the bacon and grinds it up. Then she mixes it in with the cream cheese and fills the jalapenos. Instead of one bite all jalapeno, then one with all the bacon, and the last all jalapeno again you get a nice mix with every bite. They are amazing.

works awesome, but still wrap them, especially if you are grilling. They grilled bacon adds something it. I think next time I smoke a brisket I am going to make poppers and smoke them too.

I think mesquite/pecan smoked jalapeño poppers would be awesome.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I finally figured out, what to do with the venison I have in the freezer.

I run a couple pounds through the meat grinder. Then about half a package of bacon. Then 2-3 hatch peppers and a 1/4 of an onion.

Mix, salt pepper garlic powder to taste, roll into meat balls. Wrap with bacon, toss on the grill. Even my wife eats em.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I take most of my grinding meat and mix with bacon fat. Get the bacon ends and piefes 5lb bag. Trim off the meatiest part to eat. Then mix about four pounds of bacon fat to ten or twelve pounds of vinison. Make paties and grill, cheddar cheese on top. Makes a burger so good my wifevsaid they were the best she ever had,,,,,, till she found out what it was. Won't eat any more. Too bad, leaves more for me. :D

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    If anyone has a deep fryer you can make a supreme jalapeño popper stuffed with bacon and bacon crusted breading.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    There is a store in Richardson on Plano road just south of Arapaho that has bacon everything. All the stuff you have seen on the internet is there. Bacon toothpaste, bacon popcorn, even a bacon flavored soda. Almost everything in the store is related to bacon. I bought a wallet that looks like bacon. Meat maniac, or meat mania is the name. Phone number is 214 eat meat.I am not kidding

Top Bottom