• ...and so much more!
  • RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Ha, we had huge BB gun fights when I was a kid, no pellets though. I had a plastic toy helmet that was like a motorcycle police mans helmet, I would wear that and a jacket. Shots to the legs really hurt, lol. It's just luck that none of us lost an eye. We also did other stupid things like shooting an arrow up in the air and then seeing who would stand there the longest before running under the porch. I had an arrow land right next to my foot one time. :green:
    Capitol Armory ad

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I did catch a BB between the eyes from a ricochet shooting at things in a dump once. Lesson learned.

No way! That happened to me when I got my first bb gun. I shot a bottle and could see the bb coming back at me but couldn't move out of the way fast enough. Hit me on the bridge of my nose, just south of center between my eyes.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I did catch a BB between the eyes from a ricochet shooting at things in a dump once. Lesson learned.

No way! That happened to me when I got my first bb gun. I shot a bottle and could see the bb coming back at me but couldn't move out of the way fast enough. Hit me on the bridge of my nose, just south of center between my eyes.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

Same. I was too slow. Probably a good thing I didn't move otherwise it would have got me in the eye.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Lawn darts anyone?

darts.jpeg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ha, we had huge BB gun fights when I was a kid, no pellets though. I had a plastic toy helmet that was like a motorcycle police mans helmet, I would wear that and a jacket. Shots to the legs really hurt, lol. It's just luck that none of us lost an eye. We also did other stupid things like shooting an arrow up in the air and then seeing who would stand there the longest before running under the porch. I had an arrow land right next to my foot one time. :green:
    Heck two days ago, during our "Christmas" me and my brother rather enjoyed a few short range, bare skin shots on each other with some airsoft pistols.

Seeing the red ring under the skin around that white center will bring tears to your eyes.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I have an RWS one crank pellet rifle.

It shoots pellets right at 1000 fps.

I've shot squirrels with it hitting them broadside and it completely holed them.

It would also be deadly on a human being.

Air rifles are seriously lethal.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I have an RWS one crank pellet rifle.

It shoots pellets right at 1000 fps.

I've shot squirrels with it hitting them broadside and it completely holed them.

It would also be deadly on a human being.

Air rifles are seriously lethal.
    Not according to Travis County DA's office... if used against a police officer or during a robbery.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

ronr68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Taylor
    Funny stuff. We never thought of shooting tooth picks but we did shoot kitchen matches out of my Daisy 25. Shot them head first, without a Bb, at a brick wall and would they explode. Shoot them head down with a BB and they exited the gun on fire. Stupid kid stuff.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    The Demolition Ranch guy has a video on a silenced large bore air rifle. Interesting stuff for sure.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Funny stuff. We never thought of shooting tooth picks but we did shoot kitchen matches out of my Daisy 25. Shot them head first, without a Bb, at a brick wall and would they explode. Shoot them head down with a BB and they exited the gun on fire. Stupid kid stuff.
    Tooth picks at short range will stick. Mom heard my brother yelp when one stuck him in the leg.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    We use have red ryder bb battles. No head shots. We also sometimes used those metallic looking sugar bbs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom