• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I suspect about 30% of American males got into it with their brothers and the guns came out.

This pt came in for wisdom teeth. Brother shot the pt years ago. The pellet was annoying but not painful.

It's gone now!
    d90b8de8f5af0aea090ec6c91c2ade1d.jpg
    Texas SOT

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Me and my brother were young and stupid at one time. Ok, stupider than now. Anyway, Mom caught us in a gunfight with our Daisy air rifles and took our BBs.
    Toothpicks make a fair substitute from across a bedroom. Mom walked past the door again just as I stuck one in his leg.
    Yup, she was pissed. Thankfully she didn't damage them while beating us with them.
    We did not do that again. I learn slow, but not that slow.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    One of my brothers friends aimed for my balls once. I didn't think he was serious but turned anyway. He shot me in the ass. It hurt bad! Left a little hole in my pants. **** that dude.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I didn't hang with stupid people. My brother, on the other hand, had a group of friends that took stupid to new levels. One day when he was maybe 11 or 12, they were walking through some woman's yard and one of the kids had a pellet gun - the kind you pump up. He had been pumping it as far as he could and he pointed it at my brother and said, "Hey! Look here!". When my brother looked, he shot him in the face. The pellet hit his cheek slightly below his eye, then traveled around to his temple. My brother took the pellet gun and beat the kid in the head with it, giving him a concussion. The woman who lived there called the cops on them. My parents did a quick drive-through at the gas station where I was working to tell me they were headed to the hospital. My brother was kind of a frequent visitor at the ER, so I didn't even ask. Mom had a plastic surgeon fix him up, so as to minimize the scar. He's lucky he didn't lose a proverbial eye.

He and I both had extra teeth. One of mine was removed in a dentist's office, and he did a horrible job on it. So when my brother had the same problem, my parents took him to a surgeon. He got written up in some medical/dental journal for it. My second one came in when I was in my 30's. It was turned perpendicular to my other teeth. I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled at the time, so my dentist took it out at the same time.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I saw a 5 yo who was shot in the chest with a pellet gun. Under fluoroscope you could see the pellet moving with each heartbeat because it was embedded in the heart muscle. He was taken to the OR to have it removed and did well.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    A neighbor shot me with his new air gun one Christmas. I beat the living crap out of him with it. His name was Konrad Karl with two K's as he was fond of saying. It was a multi pumper type so it wasn't a cheap Springer. That shit went thru my leather belt and stuck in my skin. It hurt. When I was done the front end was bent in the shape if his back and the stock broke off. Apparently instant negative reinforcement thru pummeling with the offending weapon is a popular theme by those shot with one. Lol.

His parents came a collecting for my dad to replace it and after finding out what happened told his dad he should leave unless he wanted the adults to repeat the earlier activities.

Put your eye out indeed.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Well we tried not to shoor each other.
    Well aware of bad outcomes of pointing weapons at others.
    My uncle when he was a young lad had a buddy two bows and one arrow.
    So they were shooting it up and a ross the yard back n forth.
    Kid shot my uncle looks up arrow is lost in sun and lands in his eye.

He went the rest of his life with a glass eye on the left side.

Common sense seems to elude young kids ALOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    My older brother was a jerk and one day we were on some acreage and I shot him with my Daisy. He kept running after me threatening to beat me so every time he got close, I shot him again. I did that for the mile it took to run home.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    No I haven't and I've never shot anyone either. I did catch a BB between the eyes from a ricochet shooting at things in a dump once. Lesson learned.

When I was 10 I got a RWS 34 springer airgun. It would have sucked to have been shot with one of those. It would pass through a half inch of plywood.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Use to make pea shooters out of a pipe with a finger cut off of a cleaning glove taped to the end. Alot of fun to shoot other people with it, not fun to get shot with one though :laughing:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I can hardly wait for Nathan Paul to be big/old enough to give him my old "pump-up" BENJAMIN pellet rifle, so that I can teach him to hunt.
    (My Dad gave the pellet gun to me at Christmas 1956.)

MANY a squirrel & rabbit "fell to" a pellet out of the barrel of that rifle.
    (SQUIRREL HUNTING is said to be "the major religion" in NETX & I'm very fond of rabbit, too.)

yours, satx

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Got shot in the finger with a crossman pump bb/pellet in the 80's. My buddy had worked all summer on his dad's cotton farm (West Texas) and finally got it. He road his bike to my house with it. I grabbed my old Daisy and off we went. We were walking around by the baseball field and at some point were on opposite side of the dugout. I don't remember who shot too close to who first, but I know we started shooting near each other. At some point he fired, the bb glanced off of my Palm and I to my ring finger. It left a blood blister on my Palm and was deep in my finger. He was terrified. I remember telling him what we would say happened versus the truth. I said that I put my hand in front of the barrel by accident just as he shot. My mom tried to remove it, but I ended up in the ER. Good times!

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    My big brother caught me square in the center of my spine with an old Daisy pump. Thankfully it had bad seals and didn't keep much pressure, but it still took my feet from under me for a second.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    We would flip over crossties in our garden and set the grubs on the muzzle of our up-ended bb guns and then shoot them.

Well, i was doing the shooting and my brother was doing the job of setting the grub on the muzzle. He sat it on there, it wiggled and he tried to steady it just as I pulled the trigger. Went through his index finger, and the nail, just off to the side enough to not break bone or do any real damage.

My other brother once rested his muzzle on his foot and absent-mindededly pulled the trigger thinking it was unloaded. Well it wasnt. Lodged a lead pellet in his foot right up top because it hit bone and stopped.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I suspect about 30% of American males got into it with their brothers and the guns came out.

This pt came in for wisdom teeth. Brother shot the pt years ago. The pellet was annoying but not painful.

It's gone now!
    d90b8de8f5af0aea090ec6c91c2ade1d.jpg

If a relative shot me in the mouth with a pellet gun, I would make sure that he had a fucking limp for at least as long as I had a pellet stuck in my gums.

Top Bottom