• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah it was a 96, I couldn't recall the name of it. I enjoyed it, about the 4th time I've shot a pistol I think. Ruger sr9c was probably the best thing I've shot so far but to much of newb to really know what I'm doing, the sights on the 96 were nice though.

Ruger SR pistols have a legit good trigger.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Dry firing helps a lot. Ive found at the range that shooting one round then dry firing like 5 times is even better.

for my defense revolvers (lol all of them) dry firing has helped my grip and helped me keep tighter groups point shooting. I can't bullseye anything with the fixed sights though.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    for my defense revolvers (lol all of them) dry firing has helped my grip and helped me keep tighter groups point shooting. I can't bullseye anything with the fixed sights though.

I haven't shot pistols much. I'd like to shoot yours. Let me know if you need me to bring some 38 spl.

You can shoot my 9mm.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    I haven't shot pistols much. I'd like to shoot yours. Let me know if you need me to bring some 38 spl.

You can shoot my 9mm.

go for it. my guns are fair game. I wish you didn't sell the 9c, or at least waited to sell it to me lol

I only have 200 rounds right now. I'll have to see about getting more when I get down. Money's kind of tight right now

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    go for it. my guns are fair game. I wish you didn't sell the 9c, or at least waited to sell it to me lol

I only have 200 rounds right now. I'll have to see about getting more when I get down. Money's kind of tight right now

I'll keep an eye out for ammo. What do you shoot through it?

The M&P 9C is still in the TGT family. Sorry man, needed the money.

I'll bring lots of ammo for my guns, feel free to shoot them as much as you'd like.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    I try to stick with 158s, because that's what I carry. I try to buy plated because it makes cleaning easier. Hard to come across plated 158s in stores; I usually order online.

I stay away from Federal white box and American Eagle. They burn dirty as hell. Makes cleaning the guns and brass a chore.

Honestly, whatever you buy is fine. Usually there's a good selection of Winchester white box or UMC 130s, or PMC 132s.

I'm just happy to shoot

Wiked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    I will have my SR9c out there, I can't find any more ammo for it but if you have 9 mm you guys are welcome to shoot it. I've got a few boxes of .40 but I'm gonna try to find more tomorrow.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I guess I'll bring along my revolvers as well. I brought them to Hickville last outing and forgot how much I enjoy them. I'll have to pick up some ammo for them too.

BC,
    I have a Wheeler green laser bore sighting device if that helps you with sighting in anything. It's not model or caliber specific.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I guess I'll bring along my revolvers as well. I brought them to Hickville last outing and forgot how much I enjoy them. I'll have to pick up some ammo for them too.

BC,
    I have a Wheeler green laser bore sighting device if that helps you with sighting in anything. It's not model or caliber specific.

Thanks mane.

Imma try to get to the range before this meet up. So far havent though.

Top Bottom