• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    MY PRIMAR CARE DOCTOR GOT ME SET UP WIRH A NURSE WHOCOMES BT THE HOUSE ONCE A WEEK AND A PHYSICAL THERAPIST AND SHE COMESTO SEE ME TWICE A WEEK
    I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT NEXT WEDNESDAY TO GET A PET SCAN DONE OVER IN TYLER SO THE CAN THEN START MY INNUBOTHERAPY TREATMENTSTHEN I CAN THEN SYART ON MY RADIATION TREATMENTS LATELY EVERYTHING HASBRRN ONE BIG CLUSTERPHUCK AND STRESSING ME OUT!

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    MY PRIMAR CARE DOCTOR GOT ME SET UP WIRH A NURSE WHOCOMES BT THE HOUSE ONCE A WEEK AND A PHYSICAL THERAPIST AND SHE COMESTO SEE ME TWICE A WEEK
    I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT NEXT WEDNESDAY TO GET A PET SCAN DONE OVER IN TYLER SO THE CAN THEN START MY INNUBOTHERAPY TREATMENTSTHEN I CAN THEN SYART ON MY RADIATION TREATMENTS LATELY EVERYTHING HASBRRN ONE BIG CLUSTERPHUCK AND STRESSING ME OUT!
    I'm praying for you, Brother. A bunch of us are!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Thanks my friend for the up date.

Everyone FYI........Jonas is having therapy to get his left side working better at twice a week.
    He has also had issues getting his treatments scheduled and started (not with him but with
    the hospital) and It's taking its toll on him and Sue. I asked him today when we talked to up date everyone and he said he was so down that he didn't feel like posting anything.

So as I (or any member that talks to him) will/should bring everyone up to date. Just
    keep in mind that the up dates will ,most likely be every couple of weeks or so, but
    hopefully more often.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gearhead_Gunsmith
    Top Bottom