• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    The closing statement in this Video describes Legislature as we have it today. Tyranny Of The Elite!!! That can only describe laws that only restrict to general public, but do nothing to eliminate the cause of the law.
    I saw this video before, it get better everytime.

EXACTLY! When Congress is making laws that they are EXEMPTED from, and making a "Healthcare System" for themseves and on for "The People"...and voting themselves salary for life...something really wrong here...What about "We The People"...

Guess what Washington...We ARE "The People" and we are NOT taking it any more!

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    Repuglicans should just STFU with all this whining and accept the fact that they LOST the last election FAIR and SQUARE! The PEOPLE spoke and what is, is. They need to stop all this cry-baby obstructionist crapola and get on with the business of legislating...that is if they still remember how.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Repuglicans should just STFU with all this whining and accept the fact that they LOST the last election FAIR and SQUARE! The PEOPLE spoke and what is, is. They need to stop all this cry-baby obstructionist crapola and get on with the business of legislating...that is if they still remember how.

t_16953.gif

Obama-ZombieLeader.jpg

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas

Hell, My father is/was (since passed) an American, and my mom was (naturized now) British, which means that I'm a dual national. Thing is, I was born in the U.S. of A. and can, if I were to want the job, be president.

Did you re-pugs know that McCain was not born in the actual United States of America ? But I'll venture to say you voted for him and Failin anyway.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Hell, My father is/was (since passed) an American, and my mom was (naturized now) British, which means that I'm a dual national. Thing is, I was born in the U.S. of A. and can, if I were to want the job, be president.

Did you re-pugs know that McCain was not born in the actual United States of America ? But I'll venture to say you voted for him and Failin anyway.
    Thats a simply question.
    First, you are a natural born citizen. You were born in the United States.
    Second, McCain is a natural born American Citizen. He was born on U.S. Soil.
    Those are very easy questions to answer, and I dont see why Obuma cant do it.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Thats a simply question.
    First, you are a natural born citizen. You were born in the United States.
    Second, McCain is a natural born American Citizen. He was born on U.S. Soil.
    Those are very easy questions to answer, and I dont see why Obuma cant do it.

First, I was born here in Texas.
    The birther issue is old news, and proven to be baseless. The legal documentation that the state of Hawaii issues has been produced proving that he is an American by birth. Regardless, his mother was an American citizen therefore, he is an American citizen.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    First, I was born here in Texas.
    The birther issue is old news, and proven to be baseless. The legal documentation that the state of Hawaii issues has been produced proving that he is an American by birth. Regardless, his mother was an American citizen therefore, he is an American citizen.

Now I see the point you getting at. But no, you have to be born on American Soil. Such as in this country, or on a U.S. Military Base in another country.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I still laugh at how Skinflick and O-VANCE-A stick up for the worst POTUS this country will have ever known!!! just 2 more SHEEPLE O-JACK-A$$ has brainwashed!! cause if they TRUELY didnt support OBUMMER, then why all the fuss/defending him here?????

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    Replying with personal attacks and insults are the tactics of someone who lacks communication skills and has no debating points...

Top Bottom