• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Hey no worries, just sharing info and opinions on what I'm doing on my truck. I am on several Cummins specific forums where I've picked up a lot of info (I'm a gear head in general). The biggest resources I've run across are the PM item comparison threads. From there just formed my ritual based on my comfort level and cost. Know what works for you and why and go with it.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Master Ase certified light duty/heavy duty truck technician. I have been working on trucks for 8years my employer is frieghtliner curently on workers comp. In August I take a job as an instructor for north texas job corps. But thank you for your info.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Noticed it sitting slightly higher than 40psi upon startup when the truck was at running temp it sat at 40 like it usually does.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Lol you could be like the guy my buddy just called me about pump gas in his freight liner Coronado class. He said he drained 200 gallons out.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Look what I did this afternoon:

So, I was just filling up the truck. I fill until I see the fuel just below the drain/vent hole level in the neck. I pull out the bottle of Lucas additive, remove the little blue cap and set it on top of the tool box while I pour in the amount. Finish pouring and am looking at the bottle to see that I got the level correct. A huge gust of wind blows the blue cap off the toolbox. It bounces off the bottle I am holding in my hand and into the tank.

shocked2.gif

You have got to be kidding me?!?!!! I watched the little cap sink into oblivion and I'm pretty certain I heard God laugh. I laughed too, at the hugely improbable chance that something like that could happen. I should go buy a lottery ticket today too. Anyway, hop in the truck and drive it the mile or so home.

Top Bottom