Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    1725843960038.png

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    And how, exactly, is Dick (or Liz) Cheney's opinion relevant to my world? He's a swamp dweller, and I fully expect him to do what swamp dwellers do - support other swamp dwellers.
    It is relevant in that everytime one of these washed up swamp dwellers comes out against Trump, it verifies to me that they are worried and that Donald is the man!

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I am amazed at why anyone would care about another person’s planned vote. If it is someone you know and care about, then it might have so one impact, but who gives a rat’s ass who tge Cheney’s, Whoopi, Magic Johnson or The Rock intend to vote for?

Prople are just butt stupid and the media just keeps feeding them at the trough of ignorance

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Got a neighbor that has a Harris sign in their yard. Have NO idea where he works. Daughter is dumb as a rock though. Drove her car with a flat tire until the tire fell off the rim - into my yard. Did she come pick it up? Nope. It's the DNA!

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Liz announced Dick's support, not him. Similar to the saying:
    "When I die, don't let me vote Democrat".
    She said it, yes. But here's an article with Dick's exact statement

“In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump,” Cheney said in a statement. “He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again.”

“As citizens, we each have a duty to put country above partisanship to defend our Constitution. That is why I will be casting my vote for Vice President Kamala Harris,” he concluded.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Lots of things to like about Trump. But perhaps the best is how he absolutely exposed so many fucking posers and cons and opened so many eyes, including admittedly my own, regarding how people I used to respect and think were on our side were anything fucking but.

And of course the irony of the left now embracing the same dude they compared to Darth Vader. Cheney supporting marxism. Let that sink in really good.

Top Bottom