DK Firearms

Demands of the Wall Street protestors...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    quite a few of them in downtown Dallas today- i passed them on my way to the DART station
    all i can do is shake my head

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Not happening! That dude in Equador still owes me a turtle.

Oh, damn - that turtle was YOURS?!?!?

Some dude mailed one with a note that it was s'posed to be delivered to some "Jackass Out West", but I never got an addy an' I wuz itchin' fer some soup the other day....<burp>

Sorry 'bout that!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Oh, damn - that turtle was YOURS?!?!?

Some dude mailed one with a note that it was s'posed to be delivered to some "Jackass Out West", but I never got an addy an' I wuz itchin' fer some soup the other day....<burp>

Sorry 'bout that!

I guess the delivery feller figured he done his job. I hope you enjoyed it :)

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    ARFCOM dude trolled the internet and Glen Beck today...... This isn't true he was just joking around but the picture went viral.

http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com...m-an-unemployed-printer-repairman-with-87-000

Ok, who is this? - Page 1 - AR15.COM

tumblr_lsiz0cMiAQ1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    you know what i worked for over 30 years paying in to all the government shit then had a trucking company of my own my wife got sick is now disabled and im her care giver and cant work and i cant draw shit from the government that i payed into, **** the 99ers thay can all go to hell for all im concerned they can still work and turn it down when its there, and im still nnot going to tell you all how i really feel.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    you know what i worked for over 30 years paying in to all the government shit then had a trucking company of my own my wife got sick is now disabled and im her care giver and cant work and i cant draw shit from the government that i payed into, **** the 99ers thay can all go to hell for all im concerned they can still work and turn it down when its there, and im still nnot going to tell you all how i really feel.

I've thought about trying to submit a photo and troll the 99%ers like the ARFCOM guy, for a lot of the reasons you talk about.

I'd write something like this:

"I work 10 hour days in 100 degree summers. I have a bad back and more scars than I can count because of what I do for a living. Every payday, the government takes a huge portion of the money I sweated and bled for so it can be handed out to cronies and people too lazy to work. I don't have debt - bought my car with cash and rent a house. My family didn't have the money to send me to college, but every night I get to see people who had a better starting point whine about how it's "too hard" and how they deserve more of my paycheck.

Enough! I am the 99."

Even though I'm actually the 53 (% of people that actually pay taxes).

Top Bottom