Venture Surplus ad

Demands of the Wall Street protestors...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    WTF?

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement! | OccupyWallSt.org Forum

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.
    Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.
    Demand four: Free college education.
    Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.
    Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.
    Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.
    Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.
    Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.
    Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.
    Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.
    Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.
    Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.
    These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.
    Lloyd J Hart 508-687-9153
    [/URL]
    DK Firearms

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I Honestly thought this was a joke, or some sort of opposition slander of lies against them... but it's not. Jesus Christ, if their demands somehow were met, America would be full of lazy assholes getting guaranteed income for doing nothing, and getting paid $20 an hour. Work ethic would go down the drain. There is no such thing as utopia lol.

Eliminating all debt? Yeah right lol. Why spend what you don't have, then complain and bitch about it when you can't pay it back. It's so sad that people have become this stupid. Lord almighty, I hope Texas_Skeeter doesn't see this thread. He'd have a heart attack.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    We once tried raising tariffs sky-high to keep our economy strong. And do you know what happened? That's right! The countries we did it to did the same to us. Then we did it again to teach them a lesson, and they did it to us to teach us a lesson, until pretty soon world trade had come to a near standstill. It was a major contributor to the Great Depression.

I know a lot of what the police are doing to them is bullshit, but it's pretty hard for me to have any sympathy for them after reading this idiocy.

indpendnt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    DFW
    My comments on the Wall Street protestors list of demands, reposted from another forum because I'm too tired to retype my own words, and don't care enough to formulate a new original thought on the topic...
    Really? Seriously?
    Are these really their demands or is this just something cooked up by one whack-job with a blog out there demonstrating in hopes of 'sticking it to the man'?
    There is no way even one of those demands could possibly be met and if it were, it would not achieve the stated goal of the demand.
    Based on what I'm seeing, there's only 2 things missing:
    1) "Completely give up the sovereignty of the United States and surrender all governance to the UN."
    2) "Immediately reverse 100 years of technological, social, political, and economic advancement."
    These two demands would fit nicely into their ultra left wing radical anarchist ideals to achieve the total destruction of our country - I'm surprised they didn't include them...​

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

For or against all the other crap, this one is valid. The potential for election fraud in this era of electronic voting machine is tremendous. It was even thought to have happened here in Houston during the 08 election, but the machines in question were destroyed in a fire.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Its funny, these guys make radical demands and its crazy, the TP makes radical demands and you are un-american if you do not agree...

Personally I think this list must have been created after an all night bong session....

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Netting mass groups of people and placing them all under arrest whether they were involved or not; blatant use of excessive force, specifically targeting anyone with a video camera for arrest. There are a lot of videos of it on YouTube. NYPD is really giving themselves a black eye in front of the world with this.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Netting mass groups of people and placing them all under arrest whether they were involved or not; blatant use of excessive force, specifically targeting anyone with a video camera for arrest. There are a lot of videos of it on YouTube. NYPD is really giving themselves a black eye in front of the world with this.
    I dont think so. Go NYPD.... the street isnt where they prove their innocence, the court room is. You Tube videos dont show blatent anything. Without being there you dont know the context of what they have been ordered to do or what they did before the camera came on.
    My heart goes out to NYPD for having to deal with these pieces of shit.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Yes, but the street is also where a cop needs to establish probable cause, which isn't there if they are just arresting people en masse without verifying who was involved and who wasn't.

I have also seen a few videos of cops doing things like stepping on the necks of people who aren't resiting whatsoever, pepper spraying crowds of peaceful protesters, etc. Definitely excessive force. You make a good point about what may have happened before the cameras roll, but NYPD sure isn't doing anything to keep their image pristine.

Having said that, I hope the Government rounds up these traitors and deports them to Canada where I'm sure they'll be much happier.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Its funny, these guys make radical demands and its crazy, the TP makes radical demands and you are un-american if you do not agree...

Personally I think this list must have been created after an all night bong session....

Such as...?

I dont think so. Go NYPD.... the street isnt where they prove their innocence, the court room is. You Tube videos dont show blatent anything. Without being there you dont know the context of what they have been ordered to do or what they did before the camera came on.
    My heart goes out to NYPD for having to deal with these pieces of shit.

Two words I'm sure you know, and NYPD doesn't seem to. Public relations. The videos of officers doing things like walking up on protesters that are just standing behind barriers like they're supposed to, hosing them with pepper spray and walking away is definitely giving the department a black eye. And it's going to rub off on other departments...

indpendnt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    DFW
    No - It took at least two nights and a day around a hookah to really hammer this out - what with all the trips to 7-11 for Doritos, Big Bites, and Mt.Dew Big Gulps...

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    For or against all the other crap, this one is valid. The potential for election fraud in this era of electronic voting machine is tremendous. It was even thought to have happened here in Houston during the 08 election, but the machines in question were destroyed in a fire.

I agree with you on this one, and number six would be a great one if the money was there to do it. Our infrastructure is crumbling in a lot of places. But the rest is complete and utter BS.

Top Bottom