• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    You ARE aware that she has "truthers" on her staff, are you not?
    Do you have proof of that? I'd be interested to see it. Either way it wouldnt surprise me a bit just like it wouldnt surprise if Perry or KBH had "truthers" on theirs, which they probably do as well. There's so many wacky people in politics as it is, really nothing would surprise me.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    Sorry - but I listened VERY carefully to Medina and the multitude of follow-up interviews she did. I've heard her speak out on other things, and she's always very clear and specific....except on this issue. She danced around it repeatedly, made qualifying statements, etc. - to the point that yes, I think she DOES think the government was somehow complicit in 9/11. Which stinks - because I've wanted to believe in her, and WANTED to vote for her. Now, that's dubious...
    Redneck, can you cite this? I know you can't because I too listened to several post Beck interviews and she vehemently stated everytime that she did not believe that the government had anything to do with it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The first reaction is usually the truest.

Even if by some miracle she's not a truther (and I'm not buying that for a second), her quick 180 and all this obvious damage control (she only would go on with "friendly" shows immediately following the incident), she's at the best nothing more than a typical politician - no leadership qualities, and won't take a hard position until she puts a damp finger to the wind.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    Well, sage, go ahead and vote for the status quo. the Trans Texas Corridor is dead anyway, right.

Our thanks to Terri Hall for all she has done to keep the TTC from taking over Texas lands.

You have to read the rest of this story. I gues the TTC folks think we aren’t keeping an eye on them since Slick Rick got his knickers in a knot and declared
    at the last debate that the tollroad idea was dead. Kay kept persuing the issue and he kept denying it. Well, just listen what the TTC people had to say at a meeting that was not advertised to the public yesterday – but we found out about it anyway!!!
    from Terri’s blog http://voices.mysanantonio.com/terrihall/
    “Considering all the campaign rhetoric from Perry claiming the Trans Texas Corridor (TTC) is “dead,” his highway department laid it to rest when it admitted on the record that it’s still alive and well in the transportation code. The Department still has the legal authority to move forward with it should Perry be re-elected. So once again, all the claims that the TTC is dead, are just plain inaccurate. In fact, one of Perry’s appointees to the Transportation Commission, Ned Holmes, asked at a Commission hearing last fall that the TTC-69 private toll contract be expedited. Two other pending TTC corridors, La Entrada de Pacifico and Ports to Plains are also actively being pursued.”

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Frankly, I'm not going to do the research for you. I've done my digging, listened to interview after interview, and have resolved to my personal satisfaction that she is not someone I can vote for. That doesn't mean that you (or anyone else) should do the same. We must each make our own minds up. I'm more upset than many of you, because I DID want her to go to Austin, and was prepared to back her financially. If she is YOUR candidate, then send her $$$ - she needs it MUCH more than do the other candidates, because it's obvious that no major campaign contributors have even given her seed money. I hope she CAN make it a 3-way race into the primaries, because if nothing else, it will send a strong message that we're tired of the career politicians the parties keep sending us!

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Frankly, I'm not going to do the research for you. I've done my digging, listened to interview after interview, and have resolved to my personal satisfaction that she is not someone I can vote for. That doesn't mean that you (or anyone else) should do the same. We must each make our own minds up. I'm more upset than many of you, because I DID want her to go to Austin, and was prepared to back her financially. If she is YOUR candidate, then send her $$$ - she needs it MUCH more than do the other candidates, because it's obvious that no major campaign contributors have even given her seed money. I hope she CAN make it a 3-way race into the primaries, because if nothing else, it will send a strong message that we're tired of the career politicians the parties keep sending us!

Cmon man! You made a claim, you should back that claim up. Besides, I've looked and can't find anything about it and you've got my curiousity peeked.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Cmon man! You made a claim, you should back that claim up. Besides, I've looked and can't find anything about it and you've got my curiousity peeked.

Here's one - but they're having tech problems right now. I prefer to go with specific interviews rather than anything else, because I want to hear what the person involved has to say. As to the truthers - can't find the link right now, but some of her primary staff folks have made specific statements involving themselves in that movement. Google 'em....

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Here's one - but they're having tech problems right now. I prefer to go with specific interviews rather than anything else, because I want to hear what the person involved has to say. As to the truthers - can't find the link right now, but some of her primary staff folks have made specific statements involving themselves in that movement. Google 'em....

...tease

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Fish nor Redneck can cite to these remarks. They are either repeating gossip or they are just plain making it up.

Well, I can't stay on here all the time. Give me a chance fella! LOL

I remember seeing this and some other articles on this and didn't like her answers. Medina refuses support of GOP ticket, suggests third-party activity
    Will you support your party if you lose the primary? "Well, uh..... maybe orrrrrrr maybe not. Could be maybe we should think about, ummmm..." Gee! It's a simple yes or no answer. I guess it's a no and hand it to the commies.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    TheCypressTimes : MEDINA, BECK AND FACING THE GIANTS

Inside the Medina Movement, A Scary Look Texas Conservative's Blog

Problem is, I can't find some of the early links because there's so much being written right now that it's been pushed deep. As I said before, each of us must make up our own minds. I don't accuse you (or anyone else) of lying about anything on this, each of us is going (and should) to form our own opinion and act accordingly.

As to "Brother"....I refer you to your icon on your profile.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    TheCypressTimes : MEDINA, BECK AND FACING THE GIANTS

Inside the Medina Movement, A Scary Look Texas Conservative's Blog

Problem is, I can't find some of the early links because there's so much being written right now that it's been pushed deep. As I said before, each of us must make up our own minds. I don't accuse you (or anyone else) of lying about anything on this, each of us is going (and should) to form our own opinion and act accordingly.

As to "Brother"....I refer you to your icon on your profile.

That's what I thought about the brother thing. Hello my brother.

As far as Medina being backed by Ron Paul supporters, you need to read that article for what it is. When say Ron Paul supperters are thruthers, they should say that some are thruthers. When they say that she is being backed by Ron Paul supporters, they should say some Ron Paul supporters.

I think the article you cite is pretty much a hit piece. The Media and Gov. Gardisyl and Kay "Bailout" Hutchison are scared of her becoming governor. They know that she will shake things up so bad that the current politicians in Austin will be running for cover to hide their misconduct. That's what we need right now.

Sarah Palin had my support but has lost my confidence when she decided to back Perry and of all people McCain for senate out of Arizona. I think she saddled the wrong horse on this one. That's not to say that Perry won't win the election.

Now, are you asking if I'm a truther? I'm not a thruther, nor am I a birther. I am however a tenther, and I think that is what Medina is without a doubt. I am also a Ron Paul supprter. Do I agree with everything he says? NO! But I think we need to shake things up and let the establishment know that it can be curtains for them unless they get back on the right track. That's why I will vote Medina March 2nd, again in April if I have a chance, and in November as well, given the opportunity.

Thank you for your time, brother.

Dennis

Top Bottom