• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    For phucs sakes Nike assembles their products in what country with who as their workforce? Where were these women then as the sure were not against the exploitation of women and children back then.

Only thing Nike that I ever bought were some jogging pants that were marked down to $3.00.they where cheaper the the long john bottoms that I was shopping for.

I wore Chuck Taylor Allstars right up until the pair that I bought were sized as only the chicoms could screw up. I’m not one to buy shoes to make a fashion statement. The last ones that I did buy were marked down cheaper then what it cost to ship them here and that was 40 years ago. I only bought them because they were so cheap.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Good commercial.

Nike doesn’t support those who stand, they support those who kneel (at the alter of “wokeism”)

I’ve not bought a Nike product since they sponsored that moron Colin K. I don’t miss them…

But I am very glad this commercial is calling them out!

<>

The last Nike product I purchased was back in 1977.

The LAST !

<>

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    There is a guy , Robby Starbuck, that is getting companies to stop the bullshit. He get his followers on Twitter, now X, to pressure companies. Ford, Harley, Tractor Supply and Toyota are some of the ones. Not sure there is a list out there that captures all, but here are some in this. https://www.advocate.com/news/companies-abandoning-dei#rebelltitem9

You really have to search to find out who since all the web browsers are woke DEI bastards.

Top Bottom