• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Yep. Long enough for people to forget the extreme losses we suffered when we were finally drawn into those wars because we were unprepared...thinking they weren't our problem.
    My thought is not being unprepared. Exactly the opposite. Being absolutely fully prepared for anything that could ever possibly occur, but not wasting lives and resources spread out fighting proxy wars and/or pointless wars, i.e., Iraq and Afghanistan, that never make a difference whatsoever. Use our might when we need it, not when someone else does.

I get your point and maybe we're closer in agreement than we think.

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

Your turn
    that link says how much has been provided since 2014. It in no way says or implies that we weren’t providing aid prior to 2014.

ETA: it will be interesting to see a few people’s reactions(or silence) to you posting a link talking about USAI funding.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    that link says how much has been provided since 2014. It in no way says or implies that we weren’t providing aid prior to 2014.

ETA: it will be interesting to see a few people’s reactions(or silence) to you posting a link talking about USAI funding.

Then provide a more complete source, coward. Just like your 9th grade math teacher said, show your work. Or maybe she said it more like "Покажи свою работу".

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Not ignorant of history at all. My way of thinking hardly gets us Pearl Harbor. My way of thinking is anyone who fucks with us at home gets fucking crushed. But we're not the world's police. Let the rest fend for themselves. Not to mention we're beyond broke anyway, so there's that.

Yes, we are the world's police. You don’t get as big and powerful as we do and have everyone just leave you alone.

We've been a player on the world stage since the 1600's

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

Because there was no funding pre 2014.

You know, or at least should know you can't prove a negative. If there's proof, YOU sould post it.

You know, you'd probably find Russian aid to Ukraine likewise stopped in 2014. Perhaps there's a reason? Like the Ukrainians getting fed up with having a corrupt Russian puppet government?

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Yes, we are the world's police. You don’t get as big and powerful as we do and have everyone just leave you alone.

Why? You know we're beyond broke, right? So why the **** are we giving money and lives and resources to fight others' battles?

When you're strong and back it up, you're not going to be fucked with. And if you are, there will be hell to pay. But don't waste it on bullshit.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Why? You know we're beyond broke, right? So why the **** are we giving money and lives and resources to fight others' battles?

When you're strong and back it up, you're not going to be fucked with. And if you are, there will be hell to pay. But don't waste it on bullshit.

We've been in debt since the revolutionary war.

"you're not going to be fucked with" if only that were true.

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

Being the world police has absolutely nothing to do with getting people to leave us alone.
    Because there was no funding pre 2014.

You know, or at least should know you can't prove a negative. If there's proof, YOU sould post it.

You know, you'd probably find Russian aid to Ukraine likewise stopped in 2014. Perhaps there's a reason? Like the Ukrainians getting fed up with having a corrupt Russian puppet government?
    There was absolutely funding prior to 2014. 2014 is when the USAI started. It wasn’t when we started providing aid. Nothing in your link suggests there was no funding prior to 2014. If you’d gone to the .gov website I mentioned earlier in this thread you would be able to find information and descriptions of many of the aid packages provided to Ukraine dating back to 2001.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Being the world police has absolutely nothing to do with getting people to leave us alone.

There was absolutely funding prior to 2014. 2014 is when the USAI started. It wasn’t when we started providing aid. Nothing in your link suggests there was no funding prior to 2014. If you’d gone to the .gov website I mentioned earlier in this thread you would be able to find information and descriptions of many of the aid packages provided to Ukraine dating back to 2001.

Then lets see your source

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Then lets see your source
    Probably the same website I said earlier that you’ve simply chosen not to go to.

You can also try google. You’ll learn a lot more if you do research yourself rather than firing off BS responses and expecting others to search for the correct information for you. If you aren’t going to put in work to learn for yourself, quit asking others to do it for you.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Probably the same website I said earlier that you’ve simply chosen not to go to.

You can also try google. You’ll learn a lot more if you do research yourself rather than firing off BS responses and expecting others to search for the correct information for you. If you aren’t going to put in work to learn for yourself, quit asking others to do it for you.
    Please stop shitting all over the thread...

Either give the info or don't, but stop being an trolling narcissistic ass.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

All that yapping, yet not a single shred of proof. Well at least you're consistent

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    All that yapping, yet not a single shred of proof. Well at least you're consistent
    All that yapping and you still haven’t just gone to the website I said to do go that serves no other purpose other than to track foreign aid. At least you’re consistent.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    All that yapping and you still haven’t just gone to the website I said to do go that serves no other purpose other than to track foreign aid. At least you’re consistent.

Because thats not how that works. You have to actually support your argument, not just pointing me towards google and nothing else, all while you have the gall to demand that i prove a negative.

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Because thats not how that works. You have to actually support your argument, not just pointing me towards google and nothing else, all while you have the gall to demand that i prove a negative.

If you didn’t visit the foreign aid website that I told you to go to then your ignorance is your problem. There is no reason for you to keep replying.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If you didn’t visit the foreign aid website that I told you to go to then your ignorance is your problem. There is no reason for you to keep replying.

Ignorance is being repeatedly asked for the URL for the claims you make, and deflecting every time so you can pretend it says whatever you like. Trollsky.

Top Bottom