• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Crisis averted....came home with mah "new" Simson Drilling AND a S&W Mdl 36 (no dash) for her that barely even has a turn line on the cylinder!

Left Side.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    BTW, I know you didn't actually put them on, but it still sounds SO damn nasty!

Remember, this was an underSHIRT. Yes, I had it on me when I confronted her. I wanted her to know that I knew.

I wonder if I ought to post the guy's name? I never forgot the name and I hope to meet him some day. I have always lived by the code of VENDETTA which is the rule of life in Chicago where I was born and raised.

The code says:
    "Payback will come today, tomorrow, next week, next year, next century but it WILL come!

Flash

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Flash...yer best bet is to let it go. My ex hooked up w/my old SO partner when I split. I'd faced a .38 in my face to save his ass one night - yet he didn't hesitate to jump in the day I left. Obviously, it wasn't the first time, so they deserve each other. I get my revenge every day KNOWING why I left is why he is now havin' to live with - and they deserve each other.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    TXR....I guess that's right. Heck, I can hardly remember what she looked like today. I put that behind me, lived a heck of a life and have no regrets.

Remember.....No matter how good she looks right now, somebody, somewhere is tired of putting up with her shi_!

Flash

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    Re: DammitDammitDammitDammitDammitDammit

Pissing the little lady off can be dangerous. You gotta sleep some time!

My wife tried to stab me with an Old Hickory kitchen knife and came at me with a loaded revolver once. She also contracted with a neighbor to whip my ass. That didn't turn out well for him. I was a Chicago street rat and had seen all that before so I survived. Go ahead...........Ask me why I got divorced in 1975 and stayed single ever since!

Flash

Dammit Roger! Either you were married to my ex, or I married your ex because you just described her to a T.... lmao!

Last laugh, or not? She was so $hitty that my kids each decided to come live with me as each one of them reached the age of 12 and was legally able to choose. The skank hasn't paid me a single dime in child support all this time either. If that had been me not paying the child support I would have been thrown UNDER the jail by now!

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Dammit Roger! Either you were married to my ex, or I married your ex because you just described her to a T.... lmao

She actually tried to stab me twice and she wasn't kidding. I deflected the first try and she pulled back for another one. I stomped her foot, it startled her and I grabbed the knife. I can still see her face contorted in rage. Some years later, we had separate bedrooms and every night I put empty cans in front of my door to wake me in case she came in to finish the job.

Another time, she started an argument and began to scream in a fake, goofy way. It was just nutso! The guy she hired to whip me came over to do the job, burst in the door demanding to know "What the Hell is going on?" Before it was over, he ended up retreating at high speed. Good decision.

AAHHHH! Ain't love grand?

Flash

Top Bottom