• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yeah get into security. LOL. Real security though not like the stuff you just mentioned those folks are stupid. Get caught dealing drugs while in a security uniform And you'll be dealing with a shit storm. The TXPSB can and will make yer life a living hell.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!

uniform? I was a bouncer not a "rent-a-cop" lol......calling it "security" makes it sound less like the guy who gets paid to "punch peoples faces in for themselves"
    Texas SOT

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    My uniform was jeans, boots, and a black pearl snap shirt every night I guess. Yeah I just say security since i always get these "douchey" looks from people when I say I was a Bouncer.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    My uniform was jeans, boots, and a black pearl snap shirt every night I guess. Yeah I just say security since i always get these "douchey" looks from people when I say I was a Bouncer.

I had one of them asshat bouncer fellas put a nice crease in my driver license when he was checking my ID.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I always hated people hand me their licenses and theyed be all chewed up...was just nassy! Every single DL from Mexico I saw was fake, and i saw A LOT of them always made me laugh. I was the Lone Gringo at the bar.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I always hated people hand me their licenses and theyed be all chewed up...was just nassy! Every single DL from Mexico I saw was fake, and i saw A LOT of them always made me laugh. I was the Lone Gringo at the bar.

You should have had a bottle of purel, wash the herpes off your hands... god only knows where those IDs have been.

Lone gringo and You didn't get stabbed or anything?

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX

we had a guy we later found out was illegal workin for us who was wanted for murder or was a murder convict. anyways, he was on a dhs site, (homeland security) one of the dhs asked to see his id and he showed her an obvious fake. it was plain white with no watermarks a name and an address. lmao

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    So my boss randomly text me and told me she doesnt think Im a pervert(yeah uh huh...sure)....I think they are tracking me now...lol

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    So my boss randomly text me and told me she doesnt think Im a pervert(yeah uh huh...sure)....I think they are tracking me now...lol

You should have asked what she was wearing...

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Of all the words, I can't believe we can't say *****, I mean what kind of ***** gets offended by something as nice as *****. What if I say **** instead?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom